Edited by Eng, zeecents, ind, jyoti19 and 10 others
Questions and Answers
My Lumia 710 it, does not allow WhatsApp, why?
When I am downloading, it needs to call customer care and need an activation code, but there will be no number to call customer care. I have tried: Every application for 710 like Facebook is the same thing. I think it was caused by: I don't know what the problem is
In some cases, you need to activate your Microsoft account on your Windows Phone.
- 1Navigate to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/worldwide.aspx.
- 2Click your country from the list.
- 3You will need to call up the first phone number listed on the page next to "Phone". For example, (+44) 0344 800 2400 for the United Kingdom.
- 4The Microsoft Customer Service team will provide you with the activation code. Write the code down and store it in a safe place. You may need the code in the future.
- 5Enter the code on the activation code page. The phone will be fully functional.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: My phone Nokia Lumia 630, apps not downloading in phone, error 80070490
There is no user reviews.
Categories : Software
Recent edits by: Maria Quinney, VC, BOB 2554