Move Apps from SD Card to Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Crystal, Eng, khan.nad and 2 others
Hello, welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how you can transfer or move apps from the SD card onto the Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 14If you have any questions or suggestions about this video, please leave them in the comment section below. You've been watching VisiHow. Goodbye.This concludes our tutorial on how to move or transfer an application from an SD card to a Microsoft Lumia 535.
Video: Move Apps from an SD card to Your Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
Transferring audio, video files & apps?
Hi! I am switching from Android to Windows phone; so can I transfer all my old phone data to my new Lumia 535 via SD card?. I have tried: I have transferred my contacts via Bluetooth to my Windows phone but what about apps?. I think it was caused by: Please solve my above query
- 1If you have purchased a program on Android, then you will have to repurchase it on a Windows Phone.Applications are completely incompatible between Windows Phones and Android phones.
- 2You will need to use a file manager like X-plore to locate image (JPG, BMP, PNG, JPEG, TIFF, TIF, etc.), audio (MP3, WAV, FLAC, AAC, etc.), and video files (MP4, FLV, MPG, MPEG, AVI, WMV, etc.) on the internal memory of your phone and move them to your microSD card.If you have not done so already, move all of the pictures, music and videos from the internal memory of the Android phone to the microSD card.
- 3Power down the Android phone and move the microSD card to the Lumia phone.
- 4Power up Lumia.
- 5You can use one of the file managers from Store: File Manager Free, Metro File Manager, or Files to perform that task.Clean up the microSD card by leaving only the folders with audio, video, and picture files.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: VisiHow, khan.nad, Eng