Mount a Disc Image Using UltraISO in Windows 7
Edited by Lukward Thomason, Crystal, Eng, VisiHow and 1 other
Hi, you're watching VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to mount a disc image using UltraISO on a Windows 7 computer. There are two ways to mount an ISO in UltraISO.
- 8If you have any comments or questions, please leave them in the section below. Thank you for watching VisiHow.This concludes the tutorial on how to mount a disc image using UltraISO.
Video: Mount a Disc Image Using UltraISO in Windows 7
Questions and Answers
Does my UltraISO have a problem?
My right-click does not have option for UltraISO to choose to mount as a virtual disk.
The context menu should work for both registered and trial versions of the software.
- 1This is needed to allow the program to access the System Registry. You may also need to be on the administrator profile on your computer.Disable any of your antiviruses or anti-malware programs like Avira, Spybot, AVG, Panda, Malwarebytes' Anti-malware, etc.
- 2Open UltraISO.
- 3Click "Options".
- 4Click "Configuration..."
- 5Click the "Integration" tab.
- 6Check all of the items in "Associates".
- 7If it is checked, then uncheck it, click "OK", and repeat the steps 3-7.Check "Integrate UltraISO into shell".
- 8Click "OK".
Can't see the mount option when I right click on ISO file?
I have a .ISO file that according to the another tutorial I have to mount to drive x/f(another drive) ...then use that to download and install a software. but I can't see the mount option when I right click on the file nor do I see the mount option when I right click on the cd/dvd drive. I am using ultraIso and windows 7. . I am trying to download a software. I already tried the methods mentioned in the article. I have already tried all the steps in the article. in both cases I do not see the mount option. in the third way explained in the question answer part(checking of asociates). I did that too.still mount option not available
do I need another software or is there an issue with my PC. I have tried: All the 3 steps written in the article. I also tries opened the files in ultraIso and right clicked n extracted files. but the what that did s not clear to me.
when I right click on cd/drive option it says create disk image.is that the same as mount? I think it was caused by: I have no idea. it could be a software issue but I got no error meassge during installation. there is another option that comes open with windows disk image burner. some sites say 3rd party apps complicate issues.but I did nt install this.it was inbuilt
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : Windows
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Eng, Crystal