Monitor Whatsapp on Android Using XNSPY
Edited by Jeff Frank, Eng, VisiHow, DeleteQnA
WhatsApp has recently announced encryption for every single message that is sent using the app and for every person using it, which comes around to a billion users. That means a lot of messages that are encrypted, but for the parent and employer and a general user of XNSPY, you will be able to monitor the conversations taking place on the device that you have installed the app on. Below you will find the step-by-step process of how you can monitor any WhatsApp conversation taking place on an Android device with your xnspy app.
- 2Once you have logged in, you will see either a screen similar to image 2(A).
- 4If you are seeing something similar to image 3(A) please click the Messenger tab from the left-hand side panel as shown in image 3(B).
- 5When you click on the 'Messenger tab' it will expand and a list of I'm Chat apps will be listed below it as in image 4(A).
- 6If the contact communicates again it will start a new conversation and the previous one (the deleted one) will not be included.If you press on the trashcan icon the message will be deleted from your control panel, not from the target device.
- 8In case, the device user uninstalls the I'm chat software (WhatsApp) you will retain all previous conversations that you have not deleted.
- 9If you look at image 5(A)Click on the name of one of the contacts on the right-hand side (image 4(A)), as an example, we will click on the contact named Sean Jay.
You can view and monitor other WhatsApp conversations the same way. I hope we were able to thoroughly explain the process, should you have any questions, concerns or suggestions please feel free to contact us. Should you require more information regarding the XNSPY app please visit their website or directly enter this URL here
Questions and Answers
Categories : Suspicions
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Eng, Jeff Frank