Monitor Loved Ones with Spyera
Edited by Jay, Maria
Technology has been evolving at such a rapid rate that now it's quite common to see young children with high-end smartphones and tablets. The world is changing, and it's understandable for parents to want to know what their children are up to when using a mobile device. Pretty much every Android device or iPhone can access the internet with various apps such as web browsers and messaging programs. The same goes for computers, both Windows and Mac. This potentially opens them up to a variety of online dangers, especially with younger children. An excellent method to mitigate or protect against any unwanted activity on a mobile device is to install a quality monitoring application.
The spy app that we'll be focusing on in this VisiHow article is Spyera. As a highly received award-winning software, Spyera comes with a wide range of monitoring options that support; Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac. Utilizing the most advanced technology, Spyera is entirely invisible and can run on a target device unnoticed. The app is not only great for monitoring children but also to catch your partner being unfaithful, or for employers to watch how their work-related devices are being used day-to-day. Once the app is installed on the target device, the user will have access to an online control panel that displays and manages all the information collected and watched.
In the following VisiHow guide, we're going to touch on some of Spyera's features for each supported platform, as well as how to get started with setting it up.
** Please Note ** Always check that your local and federal laws don't conflict with using such an application. Laws differ from country-to-country and region-to-region, so it's essential to reference the laws where you reside. Also, if you plan to install Spyera on an Android device, ensure that it's rooted beforehand attempting the installation If you intend to use the app on an iPhone or iPad, the device will need to be jailbroken before installation.
Spyera for Android
- Monitor calls in real-time, or record them to listen to later.
- See what's being messaged in all the favorite I'm apps; Viber, Facebook, Snapchat, WhatsApp and many more.
- Remotely enable a device's microphone to record surrounding sounds.
- Spy on emails, SMS (texting), browsing history, pictures and more.
- Record keystrokes to view what is being typed on the device.
- Can run as either a visible or invisible application.
Spyera for iPhone/iPad
- Listen in on calls live or record them.
- Control the device's microphone and hear what is going on around the phone or tablet.
- Spy on I'm programs such as; WhatsApp, iMessage, Facebook, Snapchat, Skype, Viber, and more.
- View media files stored on the device; photos, sound recordings, and videos.
- Record keystrokes to see what's being typed on the iPhone or iPad.
- Control the device's camera to snap both pictures and videos.
- Spy on SMS, emails, and web history.
- App can run in either visible or invisible mode.
Spyera for Windows
- Track web browsing history from any browser application that's being used.
- Set a timer to take screenshots, or, take a screenshot of the desktop anytime. Images get instantly uploaded to your account and can be viewed via your control panel.
- Watch I'm programs such as; Skype, WhatsApp, and Facebook.
- View file transfers.
- Monitor USB devices and their activity.
- Monitor emails, both webmail, and application-based.
- Watch user sign in activity and history.
Spyera for Mac OSX
- Track all web history from any browser used on the computer.
- Take screenshots of the desktop at any time, or on a set timer.
- View IM chats on all the popular Messaging programs; Facebook, Skype, WhatsApp, and several others.
- View emails from applications or webmail.
- Track user logins.
- Watch USB device activity.
- View any file transfers that take place on the computer.
How to Install Spyera
- 1Open your preferred web browser and visit Spyera's website. Once the website loads, scroll down and click or tap "BUY NOW".
- 2Also, select the length of the plan; 3 Months, 6 Months, or 12 Months.On the Pricing Plans page, choose a plan for; Smart Phone, Tablet, Computer, or All in One.
Once your payment is processed and approved, you'll be redirected to the instructions on how to continue with the installation. You'll also receive an email with your receipt and a link to the setup instructions.
Categories : Software
Recent edits by: Jay