Monitor Emails on an iOS Device Using Xnspy
Edited by Jeff Frank, Eng
Xnspy, as you know, supports both Android and iOS devices and as far as email monitoring is concerned it is like most other iPhone spy apps. In this how-to article, we will be looking at how you can monitor emails using xnspy on an iOS target device.
Choose the device you wish to check, it will take you to the Call Logs as shown in image 2(C)
If you are at image 2(A) or 2(C) click on the '+' sign next to Phone Logs in the left-hand side panel. It will expand as shown in image 2(C) and then proceed to select the emails tab from the expanded list; it will take you to image 2(D).
Clicking on the Email's tab will open up the page with heading 'Email Logs' as shown in image 2(C).
The Email Logs Screen Layout
As with all iPhone spy apps, there is an interface we will be explaining the email monitoring interface in the steps below.
- 1The Letter Icon with the arrow pointing upwards shows that a reply has been sent from the target device.
- 2This email address is the main 'to' address to whom the email has been sent.
- 3This is the subject of the email.
- 4Clicking on 'Read Message' will open up the email message for you to read.
- 5This the time and date the email was sent/received.
- 6The Letter Icon with the arrow pointing downwards shows an incoming email.
- 7This is an example of the expanded email after pressing on 'Read Message' if you wish to hide it again press on the 'Hide Message'.
- 8The Trashcan Icon is for deleting emails, we will look at this in more detail shortly.
How to Delete Emails
After you have clicked on the trash can Icon it will expand as shown in the image above.
- 1On the right of the trashcan icon is a counter; it shows the number of emails you have selected, we have selected 3, hence 3 is being shown there.
- 2A checkbox will appear in front of each email, select the emails you wish to delete. As an example, we have chosen the first 3 in the image above.
- 3To the left of the trashcan icon is a small icon with an 'x' on it. This is the delete button, press it and your selected emails will get deleted. (Please note these emails are only deleted from the xnspy software and not from the target device. Also, once an email has been deleted it cannot be retrieved.)
I hope we were able to elaborate and explain how you can monitor emails on an iOS device. You can also read Monitor Whatsapp on Android Using XNSPY
There is no user reviews.
Categories : Suspicions
Recent edits by: Jeff Frank