Manage Your Photos and Videos on Sony Xperia XL (Take and Upload Photo / Change Resolution)
Edited by Timbuktu, Eng, DeleteQnA
The new and high technology mobile nowadays already has a built-in camera that also provides different option and an excellent result. In this article we will discuss on how to use the camera and video in Sony Xperia XL. The steps in this article may also work on some other Xperia models
- 3Then you will see a camera icon, tap this to capture an image.
- 4Wait till the image saves in your mobile, the image has then been captured and saved.
Take Panaroma Sweep Shot
- 3Then tap the yellow camera icon on the upper right corner of your mobile.
- 4An options will then appear from the selection, tap to select 'Sweep Panaroma'
- 5Then touch the camera icon, your shots are now in panaroma mode.
- 6You can then slide and pan from left to right to capture scene.
- 7After you take your panaroma scene tap 'Gallery' which is on top of the camera icon.
- 8You'll then be able to see the panaroma shot that you've taken.
Change Camera Resolution
Upload Photo or Video on the Web
- 3If you want to upload a new photo, tap the camera icon to take a photo.
- 4Then wait until the photo is saved to the gallery, then tap 'Gallery' icon which is beside the camera icon.
- 5Then tap the 'Share' icon which is on top of the photo it is a less than sign / symbol with dot on each edge
- 6Then an option will appear on which site do you want to share the photo. Select your preference where do you want to share it.
- 7You can then add a description on your photo and then post it.
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- f you want to upload a video on the web you can just select the video you've captured from the gallery.
- If you want to take a video just select the small camera icon located on the lower left side of your mobile once you are in Camera.
Questions and Answers
There is no user reviews.