Manage Email Account on Sony Xperia
Edited by Timbuktu, Charmed, Eng, Nuance
If you're always on the internet, and you enjoy using email on your mobile device, you'll enjoy this article that will help you manage your email on your Sony Xperia mobile. We will show you on how you can add, delete, change settings andyou're your default mail.
- 1 Add Microsoft Exchange Email
- 2 Add an Email Account
- 3 Change Email Settings
- 4 Set Default Email
- 5 Send a Photo via Email
- 6 Change Email Syncing Frequency
- 7 Delete Email
- 8 Questions and Answers
- 9 Comments
- 10 User Reviews
Add Microsoft Exchange Email
- 5Enter your email address, then your password and then tap "Manual Setup".center
- 10Tap "Activate".center
- 11Now you can edit the account name. This is optional.
- 13Now your email account should be added. If you want to check your email, you can press the "Home" button, which is the house icon in the middle of your mobile.
Add an Email Account
- 1On your phone's main menu, tap the "Apps", which is the icon in the middle with cubes.Advertisement
- 3If this isn't the first email that you're adding, then press the "Menu" button after you tap "Emails".
- 4Then tap "Settings".
- 5Tap "Add Account".
- 6Now enter the email address and password of the account that you want to add.
- 7When you're finished, tap "Next".
- 9Then you will be given the option to setup an account name for your newly added email.
- 11Now your email account should then be added and your phone will start loading your emails.
Change Email Settings
Set Default Email
- 3Press the "Menu" button then tap "Settings".
- 4Then tap to select the account that you want to set as default.
- 6The selected account will be set as your default email.
Send a Photo via Email
- 3Tap the + icon in the lower left corner of your mobile.
- 5Select the contact you want to send an email to. Tap "Done".
- 7Then select the picture that you want to send and then tap "Send" - the arrow icon in the upper right corner of your mobile.
Change Email Syncing Frequency
- 3Press the "Menu" button in the lower right corner of your mobile. Tap "Settings".
- 4Select the email account you want to change syncing frequency with, and at the bottom section under "Data Usage", tap "Inbox Check Frequency", and select the frequency you prefer.
- 5The email syncing frequency will now be changed.
- 3Press the "Menu" button in the lower right corner of your mobile and tap "Settings", then select the email account you want to delete. Now scroll down and tap "Delete Account" then tap "OK" on the popup window.
- 4Your selected email account should now be deleted.
Questions and Answers
I have 2 email accounts on my Xperia. I want to set one of them to default.
I have 2 email accounts on my Xperia. I want to set one of them to default. I can't find the "menu" button referenced in the directions.. I have tried: Settings
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
There is no user reviews.