Make felted wool dryer balls
Edited by E W, Christine dela Cruz, Eng, Rob
Using wool dryer balls has multiple benefits - they lift and separate your laundry to help it dry faster, absorb access moisture, help prevent wrinkles and best of all - reduce dryer time. It is easy to make your own wool felted dryer balls.
- 100% wool yarn
- One Pair of nylon stockings
- 1Only 100% wool will do. Make sure it is not an acrylic/blend.Advertisement
- 2To start, wrap the wool around your fingers. Continue until you have a ball of yarn the size of a tennis ball. Repeat.Advertisement
- 3Once you have made a few, put them in nylon stockings. Separate each ball by a knotted string.
- 4Throw the nylons full of yarn balls in with the laundry. For best results, wash on the warmest setting.
- 5Keeping the wool balls in the nylons, put them in the dryer with the same load of laundry.
- 6Once dry, you can cut the, nylons and remove the wool balls. They are now ready to be used in your dryer on a regular basis.
Tips Tricks & Warnings
Categories : Arts & Crafts
Recent edits by: Eng, Christine dela Cruz, E W