Make an Emergency Call from Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Rushell, Eng, MISTY and 4 others
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to make an emergency call when using a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 7It will bring up that option. Also, if you need to enter a PIN number on your phone, that option will also come up at the bottom. You don't need to go through that procedure of unlocking your phone or installing a SIM card. So even if you don't have a SIM card in your phone, you can still use the phone to make an emergency call. Even if your phone is locked, and you don't have time to unlock it, you can still make an emergency call. You'll be able to press the button, the keypad will appear, and you'll be able to enter the emergency number to call the emergency services. This concludes our tutorial on how to make an emergency phone call when using a Microsoft Lumia 535. If you have any questions or comments about this video, then please leave them in the comment section below. You've been watching VisiHow.If you don't have a SIM card in your phone, you can also phone the emergency services.
Video: Make an Emergency Call from Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
My Lumia 535 is on emergency call only, and I should try after 424959 minutes?
My Lumia 535 is on emergency call only, and I should try after 424959 minutes. I have tried: Nothing. I think it was caused by: Wrong password
This either means that the password has been entered wrongly 25 times in a row or that the SIM card or the phone reset its internal timer. If it is the phone internal clock to blame, then you will either need to insert a new SIM card or a SIM card from another carrier to see if the automatic clock can be set back to real time. If that does not help, then the only solution is hard-resetting your phone.
- 1Power down your phone.
- 2Press and hold the volume-down and power buttons.
- 3Release only the power button when the phone vibrates.
- 4When you see an exclamation mark, release the volume-down button.
- 5volume up, volume down, power, and volume down.Press and release buttons in a sequence:
- 6You will be offered to restore your phone.Once your phone restarts and boots up, enter your Microsoft account credentials.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: NnamdiOdinigwe, Alma, VisiHow