Make a Personalized Picture Frames
Edited by Ann General, Rebecca M., Graeme, Robbi and 2 others
Nearly everyone places a high value on photographs. From formal gatherings with our family up to the craziest moments we have with friends, we all have pictures of these events. Isn't it nice to reminisce about the past and laugh out loud while checking the funniest photos of you in your albums? But instead of just keeping them all in your photo albums under your bed or inside your closets, why not take some of them and create personalized picture frames to show them off? Today, I'm going to share some of the easiest and cutest personalized picture frames.
What is the Importance of Pictures?
- Pictures are important because they capture the best of the best moments of our lives. Those precious moments can't last forever, but they can be recorded and treasured for years to come in the pictures that we take.
- Pictures also capture the story, emotion and records history. They serve as proof that something really happened.
- Pictures can also introduce you to things that you do not see around you. Pictures can show the reality and events that happen in another part of the world that you would never have otherwise been aware of. Increasing awareness of important current events helps us to not forget our history.
- Pictures also serve as communication with your loved ones, friends and family. You can send pictures of your newest baby, your wedding, birthdays, graduation and any other celebrations that need to be captured. They also serves as a communication with relatives that you haven't seen in a while, or pictures of relatives that you never seen met.
- Pictures can serve as a medium in documenting events and sharing stories of different people.
- Pictures can also help us in expressing ourselves in an artistic way through photography.
Steps in Creating a DIY Wood Frame
Want to make a unique picture frame? The wood frame is definitely the best for you. Aside from the fact that it is very unique compared to other picture frames, it is very easy to do too. Also, since you are just practically clipping the photos on the clothes pegs, you have the ability to change the photos from time to time depending on your mood, the season, or even the occasion. So let's try it now!
Steps in Creating a DIY Wall Hanging Yarn Frame
Do you think your wall is too plain and you cannot find the right decoration to add on to it? Then why not just put your pictures instead by trying the wall hanging yarn frame? Aside from the fact that it's very easy, the materials are definitely something that you can easily find at home, so you don't really have to spend money on it. Very easy and budget wise right?! So let us try it now!
- 1Make sure to ready the following:
Steps in Creating a DIY Used CD Frame
Probably all of us have a lot of CD's that are not properly working anymore or are totally scratched and unusable, but we still can't find a reason to throw them away. Then why not recycle them instead into something useful, funky and fun? A used CD frame is the new trend now. It's very easy to do, and the materials are already available in your home, so you don't have to really go out and buy materials anymore. All you need is to take out your used CD's and your buried cute pictures to start it. Just follow the steps below to begin.
- 5Now start gluing each of your pictures to each CD.
- 6Once dried, you can start putting designs around them by adding beads, gems or whatever other tiny decoration you have available.
There is no user reviews.