Make a Holistic Cold Remedy with Chamomile
Edited by Witz Taluban, Robbi, Lynn, Christine dela Cruz and 1 other
Since ancient times, colds have been a persistent form of sickness. Humans have learned new and innovative ways to combat a cold, but realistically it's often the older, herbal methods that can be the most comforting.
A holistic cold remedy which has been used decades and generations is chamomile tea.
Chamomile is used to provide relief from the symptoms of the common cold and also helps to relieve the congestion that you may get, along with the dripping nose and other problems. In addition, it helps with lowering your stress and relieving those aches and pains that you get with a cold.
In this guide we with discuss an effective way to attack and disperse cold symptoms.
Please realize that with any kind of remedy, herbal or otherwise there are uppermost doses. This is true for any such solution.
While chamomile is typically safe and effective to treat common colds and other problems, you do want to be mindful of the amount that you use and make sure that your health professional knows that you are using it in case of an interaction with any medication that you may be taking.
Things you'll need
Steps to make a soothing chamomile tea
- 1Prepare boiling hot water by your heating pot up; afterward, pour a cup full of water into a sturdy mug.Advertisement
- 2Wash the dried chamomile leaves or fresh leaves which you have acquired from your favorite store.Advertisement
- 3Soak the leaves in the cup of hot water and let it infuse with the hot water for two or three minutes.
- 4This will trigger infusion of water and the healing chemicals of chamomile, which in its final form will conceive a healthy drinkable tea.
Steps to make a soothing chamomile bath
- 1If you enjoyed the above solution and want to take it a step further, you can make a soothing and relaxing bath.
- Chamomile can help relieve anxiety or stress, help you gain more sleep, aids in liver and intestinal problems, and can also be used to treat skin conditions like eczema.
- Chamomile was used by shamans and medical doctors in ancient times as a prescription for stomach aches and intestinal problems, long before we existed - cool fact!
- It is always advised to consult a medical practitioner to prevent any allergic side effects or reactions.
- Use extra precautions in handling hot water.
- Never use chamomile if you are taking blood thinners.
There is no user reviews.