Make a Cellulite Eraser Drink
Edited by Eman, Eng, Maria Sharon Ubando, Robbi and 3 others
No one wants to see all that cellulite on his or her body. All you want to do is get rid of it. Women develop cellulite more easily, making them the bigger consumers of weight loss or anti-cellulite products.
Not only women find cellulite a problem, and are anxious to get rid of it. More and more men are also starting to become self-conscious of the unwanted fat in their body. You can see both men and women invest time into working out and spending a small fortune on fat burning products. They are showing up in aesthetic surgical rooms.
While there are cosmetic procedures to get rid of cellulite, or at the very least, treat it, there are drinks that can help you eliminate it. Yes, drinks you can make yourself. Besides, going natural is always the best. No claims, no terrible side effects. Save your money for something special, like a vacation, and get rid of the cellulite that's driving you crazy.
- 1 Cellulite Drinks You Can Make From Home
- 2 Causes of Cellulite
- 3 Tips and Warnings
- 4 Questions and Answers
- 5 Comments
Cellulite Drinks You Can Make From Home
Grape fruit is one of the best-known fat burning foods, also effective in removing cellulite. It can also help improve blood circulation. It has the ability to quickly metabolize sugar in your body, produce collagen and reduce fluid retention.
Grape Fruit Drink.
- 1 Large Grape Fruit
- 2 Oranges
- ¼ Lemon
- ½ Inch Ginger Root
- Mix everything in a blender. When done, it is ready to drink.
- The drink is more effective when you also include a healthy low fat diet.
- Drink a lot of water to help flush the toxins out of your body.
- Check with your doctor for grapefruit compatibility of your body.
Cranberry Juice Drink.
Cranberries have properties that help prevent cellulite. They are acidic, with organic components that act as fat emulsifiers. When taken properly, the result you want is achieved.
The Right Cranberry Juice
- Go for 100% natural cranberry juice. Unsweetened form is recommended.
- Try for organic as well - although it's more expensive.
- You can drink it as, or blend it with other juices - orange is amazing.
- It can also be combined with water, which would even be healthier.
- Talk to your doctor first to ensure that cranberry intake is safe for you.
Causes of Cellulite
- 1Physiological. There are a few things we are genetically predisposed to, that affects how cellulite forms in our bodies, and whether or not it forms in the first place.Advertisement
- Genes can be a huge contributing factor in the formation of cellulite.
- Minimal to no activity can make cellulite appear very fast. If your work requires you to be in the same position for a long period of time, do not be surprised when that cellulite begins to form.
- Smokers also are more prone to cellulite formation.
- Poor Diet. People whose diet majorly consists of food rich in fats, sugar, salt and carbohydrates are more prone to excess body fat.
- Not many people know this, but wearing tight clothing - especially in the buttocks area, can also cause cellulite. This is because the constriction hinders blood flow.
Tips and Warnings
- Cellulite eraser drinks will even be more effective if you couple them with right diet and exercise.
- Should you want to get rid of your cellulite under the knife, be sure to have the procedure is done by a reputable licensed aesthetic surgeon.
- Talk to your doctor first before taking any cellulite eraser product.
Questions and Answers
Cellulite eraser grapefruit drink?
Yes, you can drink grapefruit juice in order to help get rid of cellulite, as grapefruit juice is high in fiber and contains minimal calories. You simply need to drink this beverage before breakfast in the morning as well as before lunch and dinner. Drinking this before every meal will help you to burn fat, consume fewer calories and have less to digest.
Cellulite eraser drink in nutribullet?
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
How do you need to prepare the ingredients?
About the grapefruit drink. I guess the oranges and lemons need to be peeled? Orange juice is an option or you need the pulp? I want to try this. How many times a day for how long?
Yes, the oranges and lemons need to be peeled. If you still want to make use of the peel, you can do an orange and lemon peel marmalade. This way, you are still able to preserve the vitamins that you may be able to gain from the peel.
Orange juice, on the other hand, is always better taken with the pulp. They say that the vitamins are in the whole fruit, so it's best not to just squeeze the juice but also eat the pulp. That will also give you the fiber boost that you may need.
Categories : Beauty & Aesthetics
Recent edits by: Alma, Maria Quinney, Robbi