Make Your Girlfriend Jealous in a Long-Distance Relationship
Edited by Bobby-Jo Keats, Eng, von312, Maria Quinney and 9 others
Sometimes a guy wants to make his girlfriend jealous. Maybe for an ego boost or perhaps just to find out if she worries about losing him. Either way, this can be a little more difficult to do when you are in a long-distance relationship. These are some ways to make her jealous, but be careful, it's important to know when to draw the line.
- 1 Over the Phone
- 2 Via Text Message, WhatsApp or Skype
- 3 Via Social Media/On Facebook
- 4 By Your Lifestyle
- 5 Questions and Answers
- 5.1 How do I get my long distance lover to love me more and to be jealous about me?
- 5.2 I want my girlfriend to crave for me like she used to do?
- 5.3 I want to make my girlfriend jealous and love me more than ever before?
- 5.4 How to make my girlfriend jealous, sometimes she takes my love for granted?
- 5.5 Hi, my girlfriend always thinking, I am forcing her to love me or thinking I am fighting her too much?
- 5.6 Love a girl who resides in Washington DC but not ready to be in a relationship?
- 5.7 How can I make my wife jealous, she doesn't pay attention to me?
- 5.8 She seems to care less and I want her to back to whom she used to be?
- 5.9 What I should do to get her back and go crazy behind me?
- 6 Comments
Over the Phone
- 1When you are talking to her on the phone, tell her you are receiving another call and abruptly end the conversation. She will wonder who is calling you. If she thinks you are getting calls from other girls late in the evening, she will be even more jealous.Tell her you're getting another call and hang up.Advertisement
- 2During your conversation, frequently excuse yourself momentarily to respond to text messages. She will wonder who has captured your attention and will get jealous that she isn't your first priority.Excuse yourself to respond to text messages.Advertisement
- 3After hanging out with your friends, talk at length about the girls who were there and what they're like. Mention the way they laugh or how much fun they are to hang out with. She will get jealous of you hanging out with other girls and having so much fun.Talk about other girls you hang out with.
- 4Even if you don't speak to your ex anymore, casually mention her in a conversation. You can simply say you randomly ran into each other somewhere or that you heard from her out of the blue. Even if you play it off as a weird coincidence, she will worry and get jealous that someone might be trying to get back into your life.Talk about your ex.
- 5Did one of your cute friends get a new haircut or adopt a puppy? Take note of details about other girls you are friends with and bring it up in conversation. She will get jealous of how attentive you are to other girls and wonder why details about them are important enough to mention.Notice things about other girls and mention it in conversation.
Via Text Message, WhatsApp or Skype
- 1This will make them think about you and wonder what you are up to. You can alternatively turn your phone off for a few hours, she won't know if your phone battery died or if you were busy having fun.Don't respond to them right away or wait a couple of hours to answer their messages.Advertisement
- 2Have a spontaneous night with the boys. Go to a bar or get together for a sports game. Tell her at the last minute and don't give many details. Be vague about where you're going, who will be there and when you will be home and while you're out, don't answer her calls. Then, when you message her back, tell her how great of a time you had.Keep conversations brief.
- 3If you are used to talking at a certain time, plant a seed of curiosity in their mind and tell them something came up you have to set up your conversation for another time. This will leave her thinking about what could be more important.Reschedule your Skype date.
- 4Tell her how much fun they are to hang out with or that she just needs to meet them someday.Talk about a co-worker/classmate a lot or bring up names of people she doesn't know.
Via Social Media/On Facebook
- 1Post pictures of your new haircut, a new outfit or even a workout selfie. Make your profile picture an attractive photo of you by yourself being independent and having fun. Update your account frequently with flattering images that she knows other girls will like.Post attractive photos of yourself.
By Your Lifestyle
- 1Post pictures that will make her wish she was one of the females with you in the photos.Do one of her favorite things with a group of your friends, then brag about how much fun it was.
- 2Eat healthy, maybe join a gym and try and update your look. Also, do things on your own and she will see how independent you are and how great you look.Get in shape.
- 3Go on an adventure, make memories and have a great time doing it. She will see how happy it makes you and wish she was a part of it. No doubt wondering what new friends you are making along the way.Do something you've always wanted to do.
Questions and Answers
How do I get my long distance lover to love me more and to be jealous about me?
My girlfriend is too far away from me. I know she loves me, it's just that I want her to love me even more. We don't get in touch so often lately, and I'm just curious she might change her mind for another guy... I want her to get in touch with me so often.... I have tried: I called her and texted her so often but she probably refused to reply or something. I think it was caused by: I'm not really sure. I have no idea
If she is avoiding you, then your best solution would be to travel to her immediately. Perhaps she is just busy or seeking out another relationship but the real reason long distance relationships fail is that it becomes too difficult and one person distances themselves out of frustration.
You have tried texting and calling her but are not getting the same responses that you received in the past. If you can't go see her then perhaps distance yourself from contacting her. See if she will contact you within a week. If she does not then you know that she has moved on. Make Your Girlfriend Miss You in a Long-Distance Relationship is a VisiHow article that explains ways to make her miss you more.
I want my girlfriend to crave for me like she used to do?
I feel like I am the only one trying hard to get her attention desperately which she used to do once upon a time. Ours is a 4-year-old relationship.
You are experiencing the comfortable stage of a relationship. This usually peaks at around 5 years. Most couples realize that they stopped "dating" each other and life has settled into a pattern. Think back to when you were romancing her in the beginning. Perhaps plan a surprise weekend away where there are no cell phones or distractions and just the two of you to focus on. Take her out on a date night to a new restaurant. Meet her at the door with flowers and open doors for her. Go for a walk and hold her hand. Write her a love letter. All of these are generally done at the beginning of a relationship, so start the process all over again as if you had just met her for the first time.
I want to make my girlfriend jealous and love me more than ever before?
I want to make my girlfriend jealous and love me more than ever before because she has so many boyfriends who are wealthier than me. I have tried: tried to talk to her time and again but no change. I think it was caused by: She is confused with bad character
If she has many boyfriends then take yourself out of her roster. Then again you really should think about if you want to be with someone who is always looking for the next best date. Someone like that will never really settle down and you are setting yourself up for heartache. Do not be surprised though if you stop chasing her that she starts chasing you. Sometimes people like this have very low self-esteem and feed that anxiety with the attention of others. Just decide if you always want to be waiting for her to walk through the door telling you that she met someone else.
How to make my girlfriend jealous, sometimes she takes my love for granted?
I just want her to know that other than her I have so many places I could go but I chose to be with her
Start going to those places instead of hanging out with her. Do not do this all the time but start by once a week hanging out with your friends. Go carefully, though so that it does not backfire on you. Your love languages may be completely different. She may be showing you love and you are missing it because it is not how you show love. Some of the smallest gestures can be acts of love. Sometimes we focus on how many messages we receive instead of what a message says. Or how much time we spend together instead of how we spend time together. If she has your best interests in mind then she does care deeply about you.
Hi, my girlfriend always thinking, I am forcing her to love me or thinking I am fighting her too much?
I found my girlfriend on Facebook, we never met in person. When I started to talk to her, within one month I proposed my love, but she did not believe nor accept my love and she told me without meeting in person, she doesn't create any feelings. She always replies me on every message but always considering I am fighting and forcing her to love, But I am not forcing, I told her I love her, honestly. Nowadays she is not replying my messages properly, If I text her 10 message she is answering only last question. As well if I talk anything about her, then she is replying. 2 days ago I was a little upset, I told her 'you are not that much beauty and I told her I love only your character and good habits'. Now again she is upset, She is living in the USA, I am living in Dubai. I tried to apply for the USA visa but got refused, last month on valentine's day, I sent flowers gift, she accepted. How to talk to her further? How to make her fall in love with me? Really I love her a lot as well she is a very good girl, we both are south Indians. Right my situation, we both are always fighting
Even though you both come from the South Indian heritage, you live in entirely different cultures. Adding to that, there are immigration issues. In the current political climate in the US, you can appeal for a new visa but that will also probably be denied. Your denial was most likely based on the fact that you did not show enough ties for returning to your home country. If you are initially from India but working in Dubai that also does not help you in the visa process because it flags you as a risk for not returning because you do not have enough "ties" in Dubai that would warrant you returning.
One more thing to consider, women residing in the US do not need to look for love in other countries. While it is wonderful if they find someone from another country, there is always the suspicion in the back of their minds that you are only with them for immigration through marriage. You should also consider that the process time for a fiance visa to the US can be over a two-year wait from India or Dubai. While you say that you love her, be sure that it is not the lure of living in America that is actually what you love.
Now, she does not need a visa to visit you in UAE if she has a valid US Passport. Buy a plane ticket for her to come visit you if you are so intent on making her a part of your life.
Love a girl who resides in Washington DC but not ready to be in a relationship?
Well I've met a girl on Facebook and she had a boyfriend earlier but he cheated on her. Now I've proposed to her but she says she doesn't want to be in any relationship. I really love her as she's honest and sincere. What should I do in this situation? Give her more time or forget about her? Well, I've met a girl on Facebook but the problem is that her ex-boyfriend cheated on her with her best friend and now she doesn't want to be in any relationship. I think it was caused by: Well I think that probably I was a bit too quick with her as she suffered from a breakup which made her feel sad and now she hates all men
You only know her from social media. Have you ever spoken on the phone to her or video chatted with her? No offense, but women from countries like the US do not appreciate proposals over social media. We also always have our guard up thinking that you just want a Green Card to reside in the US.
If she is not ready to be in a relationship, you need to respect that. Stop messaging her. In all reality, if she is not interested in you, then nothing you will do will change that.
How can I make my wife jealous, she doesn't pay attention to me?
My wife doesn't pay attention to me. She always busy with her friends. I want to make her pay attention to me
Ask her out on a formal date. As in a restaurant that has a nice atmosphere. If you have children, arrange for childcare without her having to. Think about things that you both liked to do when you were dating. Ask her to allow you to romance her again once a month by recreating one of those dates from when you were just getting to know each other. In the meantime, find something that you can both watch a few nights a week together such as a television series. Show interest in things she likes to do.
She seems to care less and I want her to back to whom she used to be?
Okay my girl and I have been together for three years now. it has all been smooth until recently I left for a job at a different location very distant. She has changed and doesn't seem to have that urge to be with me anymore. She cares less. I want to revive those beautiful moments and get her missing me. Okay, I feel pushed aside but I don't feel ready to let go. I want to hold on fight for it and bring her back to her senses.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
What I should do to get her back and go crazy behind me?
I'm dating a girl since one year and five months previously things were good everything was going good in the starting but slowly slowly things got changed and I got insecure possessive and started doubting on her about the guy she hangout with I told her like I have a problem with that guy you hangout with and I think he likes you but she said there's nothing like that we are just good friends and now the things have come so bad that she is least interested in telling things or sharing what she is doing whole day she started hiding things and when I say something she just ignores me she keeps on telling me that I irritate her I want things to be back like before and once I was with her that guy was continuously calling her and I felt bad about it but she still doesn't feel anything
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.