Make Someone Smile
Edited by Ann General, Graeme, Lynn, Nlangster and 2 others
Smiling is not just an effect caused by funny or cute situations and not just something that can make you happy. As per the study, there are also a lot of good effects that smiling can do to you. What you may also not know is that smiling can also give you a positive prospective in life that can give you a lot of good reasons to be excited for tomorrow. Also, smiling is contagious and can make other people happy too. It's a normal reaction for people to smile to someone who gave them a smile. So why not share the beauty of smiling with your family, friends and even to strangers? Which can also be your way in promoting happiness and a peaceful living. So let me share to you here some of the easiest and funniest ways on how you can make someone smile.
"A smile is the only curved line that can straighten everything." - Phyllis Diller
What Can Smiling Give You?
Smiling will not just make you happy. It's also another way of making someone happy. Also, aside from getting a positive vibe by smiling, you can also gain a couple of additional benefits from it. Here are just some of the good sides you can earn from smiling.
- 1Smiling releases endorphins. Endorphins are the chemicals released in our body that are responsible for making us happy when we smile. Whether the smile is fake or sincere, the endorphins will still be released, since it actually doesn't make any difference because the movement or position of the muscles are the same. Unlike with people who can detect if the smile is sincere or not.Advertisement
- 2Smiling reduces stress. Since we increase the endorphins in our body that makes us smile and feel happier, this will reduce the stress hormones that are responsible for our unpleasant moods, anxieties and negative feelings.Advertisement
- 3Smiling is a good way to release emotions. Smiling somehow reduces the pain and burden you are currently carrying. Also, with giving other people a smile, you can also reduce the pain or burden that the other person is currently carrying. It is a way to tell them that everything is going to be okay. That is also enough to let them know you are always there looking out for them.
- 4Smiling makes you look friendly. It helps you to have a good social relationship with people, since you will tend to attract people to know you or to talk to you rather than pushing them away. People tend to like those who always smile and make it easier for them to be socially engaged. It makes you look appealing, approachable and attractive too!
- 5Smiling gives you a feeling of positive well being. Having a positive Outlook in life will make it easier for you to face current and new challenges. This will help you as well in coping up with stress and pain, which can benefit you a lot more with your career and personal life.
- 6Smiling makes you stronger. When you smile, your body also releases more white blood cells. This helps your body to stay healthy since white blood cells are the ones responsible for fighting illnesses. It is also believed that smiling can make you stronger emotionally and mentally.
Simplest and easiest ways to make someone smile
Smiling and sharing a smile will not cost you anything. It is not also something that you have to exert too much effort just to achieve it. Then why not we practice smiling a lot and giving it to others? Here are some of the easiest and funniest ways you can make someone smile.
How to Have a Perfect and Sincere Smile?
Although our body cannot detect if the smile is fake or not, I'm sure the person in front of you can. Make sure to practice on how can you achieve a perfect and sincere smile, so you can get more positive reactions from other people. Also, this can help you on how to smile properly in front of the camera or during photo shoots. So here are some of the tips on how can you achieve a perfect smile.
- 1Relax your facial muscles. Relaxing your muscles can help you be at ease and will help your smile to come out naturally.