Make Phone Calls on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Jen M, Eng, zobirobabo and 3 others
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we're going to show you how to make a phone call when using a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 11This is how to make a phone call from either your contact list or from entering the number manually. This concludes our tutorial of making phone calls using the Microsoft Lumia 535. If you have any questions or suggestions about this video then please leave them in the comment section below. You've been watching VisiHow. Goodbye.
Video: Make Phone Calls on Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
The screen goes black during a call?
When I make a call, the screen goes black. It is very annoying especially if you want to end the call. I have tried: Nothing because there is nothing like call settings on the phone. I think it was caused by: Don't really know
The screen should turn black with the proximity sensor detecting an object over it. Sometimes, it might be defective or dirty. You can try these solutions:
- press the power button to switch the screen on. Tap on "end call";
- If the screen remains black, press and hold the power and volume down buttons for 15 seconds.
- blow really hard over the upper section above the screen. Wipe the section with a dry cloth. You can use compressed air too. The sensor will be cleaned;
- remove screen protectors, if any;
- test the sensor. Dial ##634# (this works on some Lumia phones), scroll down to the proximity test and tap on it. The color green means that the sensor is covered.
If nothing above helped you, you will have to address the nearest service center that works with Windows phones.
Not Show Caller ID option in my phone window 535?
My phone not showing caller hide option . please help us. I have tried: Many days. I think it was caused by: Don't know
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
There is no user reviews.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Dharambir, VisiHow, zobirobabo