Make Money with Your Email List
Edited by Robbi, Eng, Lynn, Melvin Magadia
How many times have you heard that old adage, the money is in the list. It seems to be one of the most common beliefs when it comes to list building and there are a few ways that you're going to make money from your list, but these days, you have to work a little harder for it. Your money is NOT in the list. It is in the relationship that you build with the list members. Anyone who tells you otherwise doesn't have a handle on the reality of their market. You do have the option to make money from your website list. In fact most people would have no reason to make one, were it not for their desire to use the list to sell their services or their products as well as to offer other ideas to their customers.
Having an email list can provide a wide range of benefits for you. For instance, you can use that list to get subscribers for your newsletter. If you are selling a particular product or service, you can use the list for promotional purposes. Many businesses are dependent on email lists so it is possible to generate some kind of revenue out of these addresses. Here are some ways you can monetize your email list.
Here are a few simple ways to make money from your list.
- 1By structuring your newsletter, you can convert your email lists into a pageview generator. You can do this by providing a brief introduction of the content in your email and attaching a link directed to your site. This way you can increase the number of your page views.This method can be easily implemented and is likely to generate income. However, the key is to make sure that your page is user friendly so as not to frustrate them.Turn it into a Pageview Generator.
- 2Sell them directly or sell them indirectly by offering ideas for the use of your products. Your email list can prove valuable to companies that sell products or subscriptions. Your database can be utilized by these companies on a regular basis for promoting their products. This strategy will work well if you or the third party company is selling a premium product.Create a need for your products.
- 3Come up with regular promos that will entice your customers to subscribe to your products or services. You can give out freebies or discounts.Send out specials to your customers and keep them informed of what you're doing.
- 4Send out conferences or other places where you may be so that your customers can come and visit you in the physical world.
- 5Many people will opt into a mobile ad campaign using your list members.Use your website to send out mobile ads to the phones of your visitors.
- 6Another way you can make money from your email list is to give users the opportunity to subscribe to other email lists. Through this method, you can get some form of payment for every subscription that you will generate from the site. The idea is to find a company with whom you will partner with for your email campaign.Opt-in Option.
- 7However, you will need to have a network or direct relationship to get this method in motion.With this method, you can also look forward to getting recurring and predictable revenue.
- 8If you have an email newsletter, you can insert some banner ads somewhere. All you have to do is locate a company or partner who will be willing to place some banner ads on the emails you send to your clients. You make an income every time you send out your correspondence to audience.Banner Ads or Apps.
- 9Advertise your app or your toolbar, which will net you orders from those items as well as perhaps referral downloads.
- 10Another effective way to monetize your email list is to lend it to firms who are looking to promote their products or services to your clients. Known as "dedicated emails," they contain content that are mailed to your customers on their behalf. There are third parties whom you can target for this.Rent Out Your List.
- 11Just follow these tips and you are on your way to making money from your email list.Your email list can become a powerful income generator for you.
Categories : Online Business & Transactions
Recent edits by: Lynn, Eng, Robbi