Make Homemade Eggnog
Edited by Shalom, Robbi, Rebecca M., Lynn and 3 others
Are you looking forward to the holidays? If you're thinking of ways of making eggnog at home for the Christmas season, you've come to the right place for a good eggnog recipe.
Eggnog is a popular drink in the USA and Canada. It is served in the winter time and may be served with spirits although it does not have to be. It is traditionally made with milk, cream and sugar. It is usually served served during Christmas. If you came to learn how to make eggnog, it couldn't be easier.
- 1To make a homemade eggnog, you will need the following ingredients:Advertisement
- 42 tsp. of vanilla
- 6pinch of salt
- 82 1/2 cups of whiskey (optional)
- 94 cups of whole milk
- 101/2 cup of spiced rum (optional)
Making an eggnog without eggs
If you have intolerance to eggs, you can simply eliminate it from the ingredients. Instead of using eggs, you can simply use a condensed milk as a substitute in making your favorite eggnog. Adding a whisky to your eggnog is just optional. See the process and the ingredients:
- 1Condensed milkAdvertisement
- 21/4 cup (1/3 will do as well) of bourbon
- 3A pint of whipping cream
- 4Half gallon of fresh milk
- 5Grated nutmeg
Leave it for a couple of days in your refrigerator for best results. Same goes with the Eggnog using eggs that the longer you keep in for days the better.
- You can use bourbon as an alternative to whiskey.
- Sprinkle nutmeg on your eggnog before serving if you want.
There is no user reviews.
Categories : Beverages, Drinks, Smoothies, & Cocktails
Recent edits by: Melsan, Eng, Lynn