Make Easy Carbonara
Edited by Emmanuel M. Lardizabal, Jomalyn Lardizabal, Rebecca M., Eng and 2 others
Carbonara is a type of white sauce that can be served with any type of pasta. There are many variations of this recipe, and each person will have their own additions and subtractions to suit their own tastes. Many people consider cooking to be a chore, but even those who don't like to cook can appreciate good food. One of the most common things people usually is do is to go to a drive-through restaurant, have pizza delivered, or stop at a take-out counter food place just to order food that's already been cooked.
Carbonara is easy to make and is a great recipe choice when you are pressed for time. Spaghetti carbonara is an Italian pasta dish and is commonly called white spaghetti when seen on the menu of popular Italian restaurants. There are many different ways of cooking spaghetti carbonara or white spaghetti. The best way to find your personal favorite is to experiment with your own spaghetti carbonara recipe. This spaghetti carbonara recipe was served with cream, cheese, ground pork and condensed milk. It's delicious and is easy to easy to make. This classic recipe is simple and perfect. It's one of my favorite meals and I make it often.
Things That Are Needed For Making Carbonara
- 1This is for making the pasta.Large cooking pot or pasta pot.
- 2The cooking pan will be used to make the carbonara sauce. This will also be used in frying the spices used in making the carbonara.Large skillet.
- 3This will be used for stirring the carbonara sauce while it is being cooked in the frying pan.Ladle.
- 4The cutting board will be used for mincing the spices as well as for cubing and slicing the meat for the carbonara.Cutting board.
- 5It is to be used in order to slice or cut the spices and the meat.Knife.
Ingredients For Pasta Carbonara
- 1/2 kilo (1 lb.) of your favorite pasta
- 1/4 kilo (8 oz.) quick melt margarine or butter
- 1/2 kilo (1 lb.) ground pork
- 45 ml (1/4 cup) nestle cream
- 1 can of 400 gram (11 oz.) mushrooms
- 2 cans of 400 gram (11 oz.) flaked tuna
- 1 can of 250 gram (approx. 1 cup) condensed milk
- 5 ml (1tablespoon) of cooking oil
- 1 medium white onion sliced or chopped
- 1tablespoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper
- 225 grams (1 cup) of grated cheese (parmesan works best)
- 1 1/2 l (1 1/2 quarts) Carbonara sauce
- 2 large cloves of a garlic, minced or finely chopped
Making Carbonara Sauce
- 1Place the margarine into the large skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add the ground pork and cook until the pork is no longer pink.Add the onion and garlic and sauté them until the onion begins to turn clear.
- 3Once the meat is done, add salt and pepper.
- 4Stir and cook for a few more minutes.Add the drained tuna flakes.
- 5Sauté the mushrooms in the cooking pan. Stirring frequently.After cooking the tuna flakes, drain the water off the mushrooms.
- 6Add the carbonara sauce and stir.
- 7Stir in the condensed milk.
- 8To get the creamiest taste of the sauce. Add a little grated cheese in the cooking pan.Add the nestle cream.
- 9The longer you let it simmer, the more the flavours blend into your sauce.Let it simmer on low heat.
- 10Go to the next section to prepare the pasta.
Making the Pasta
After the sauce has been assembled, the meat is cooked, and the sauce and is happily simmering on the stove, you're ready to make the pasta.
- 1Turn to med/high heat and bring it to a boil.Fill the large pot 3/4 full of water and add 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 Tablespoon of oil to the water.
- 2Stir occasionally while pasta is cooking to prevent it from sticking to the bottom of the pan.Drop pasta into the pot water while stirring immediately to prevent it from sticking together.
- 3When pasta is tender but still firm (al dente), drain it using a colander and rinse well with cool water.
- 4Toss the pasta with a small amount of cooking oil to keep it from sticking together.
Serving Your Carbonara
Now that you have the creamiest and tastiest carbonara sauce. Enjoy eating your pasta carbonara.
- 1Before you serve.
- Place pasta in individual bowls, and add the sauce.
- In a huge bowl that will feed the entire family, or all your guests, put the pasta and top with your delicious sauce.
- Take care not to overcook the pasta. Rinse immediately with cool water.
- Some people disagree with the cold water, and say don't rinse at all.
- For best results this dish should be served immediately.
- Have a dish of parmesan cheese and a spoon available so people can put some on the top of their spaghetti.
Categories : Cooking
Recent edits by: Alma, Eng, Rebecca M.