Make Dry Ice Bombs
Edited by David Collins, Eng, Doug Collins
This Experiment Should Only be Completed Under the Supervision of a Professional
Materials you will need
- Empty small water bottles OR large pop bottles.
- Dry ice which you can get from your local gas store.
- Readily available hot water.
- 2Shortly after, you must tightly screw the cap back on the water bottle when ready to detonate. This will give you a couple second window to throw your bomb until it explodes due to the pressure of the dry ice expanding inside. This should only be done under supervision of an adult! You should always handle dry ice with care since you can severely burn your hands when using it.When you're ready to detonate, take your bottle of hot water, unscrew the cap, then place the cube of dry ice inside the water bottle.Advertisement
- 13Pretty crazy stuff. Make sure to stay safe and detonate from a far range.Look at the aftermath of this bomb!
Video: Make Dry Ice Bombs
Categories : Gaming
Recent edits by: Eng, David Collins