Make Beef Packets
Edited by Shiza Ahmed, Charmed, Eng, Ephraim
People love to eat good food and I love to cook food. Today, I will show you how to cook Beef Packets. It's very juicy and delicious dish, can be used as a full meal or you can serve it in high tea. This Dish can be served with anything. Below is the method to prepare this dish, if you follow all the steps it will take you 40 minutes to prepare.
- Beef (undercut) [½ kg]
- Puff pastry dough [250grams]
- Ginger/garlic paste [3 tbsp]
- Lemons 
- Worcestershire sauce [¼ cup]
- Raw papaya paste [2 tbsp]
- French mustard paste [2 tbsp]
- Black pepper (crushed) [2 tbsp]
- Red chilies (crushed) [2 tbsp]
- Salt to taste
- Oil [¼ cup]
- 1Slit the meat piece lengthwise from the middle, so that it opens up and become one big thin flat piece.
- 2Coat it with salt, ginger/garlic paste and papaya.
- 3Keep it aside for 2 hours.
- 4Then wait for 5 minutes.After 2 hours, put lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, oil, mustard, black pepper and red chilies in a bowl and mix it well.
- 5Rub this mixture on the meat thoroughly so that all the mixture is properly absorbed by the meat.
- 6Heat the grill pan and keep the meat on it so that it is cooked properly and the blood dries up.
- 7Sprinkle flour on the puff pastry dough and roll it out thinly.
- 8Beat an egg.
- 9Keep cooked meat in the center of the pastry dough.
- 10Put the egg on the edges of the dough and cover the beef with puff pastry.
- 11Seal the edges with a fork.
- 12Brush the remaining egg over the pastry dough.
- 13Brush a little butter on a baking tray and keep the pastry in it.
- 14Keep the tray in a preheated oven at 200C and cook for 10 minutes till it turns golden.
- 15Turn off the oven after 10 minutes, leaving only the upper grill on for a few minutes.
- 16Take the tray out of the oven and after cooling it a little, cut it into pieces.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Noindexed pages | Cooking
Recent edits by: Eng, Charmed, Shiza Ahmed