Make Anticellulate Bath Blends at Home
Edited by Deepthi Gottumukkala, Lynn, Eng, Robbi and 1 other
Aromatherapy is one of the best ways to treat stress and anxiety, and thereby, enhance energy and relaxation to the mind and body. And what's more, you can get this stress-relieving and aromatic treatment right at your home, by preparing bath blends of your choice with some natural ingredients. Read on to see how.
Preparation and selection of bath blends:
- 1Just add 400 g of bath salts to any of the following selections and have a heavenly bathing experience.Advertisement
- 10 drops each of rose essential oil, chamomile essential oil and lavender essential oil.
- 10 drops each of jasmine essential oil, geranium essential oil and sandalwood essential oil.
- 10 drops each of lemon essential oil, grapefruit essential oil and geranium essential oil.
- 10 drops each of patchouli essential oil, sandalwood essential oil and ylang-ylang essential oil.
Using bath blends:
- 1To prepare your hot bath, firstly, fill your bathtub with or water.Advertisement
- 2Before adding your essential oils, wait until the water has stopped running.
- 3Add your choice of selected essential oils or bath blends.
- 4You can choose to either tone down the oils in a base oil or honey, or add them directly, using 12 to 14 drops.
- 5Further, to soften your skin and remove toxic impurities, dissolve 1 cup of Epsom salts in your bath water.
Benefits of bath blends:
- Regularly massage the affected areas with your favorite blend to to remove harmful toxins from the body and improve blood circulation.
- For best results, massage every morning and evening with the blends after a bath or shower.
- To flush out the harmful toxins, drink plenty of water.
- It is recommended to do a patch test before you use any of the blends, in case you have sensitive skin or are not sure about any of the ingredients.
There is no user reviews.