Lose Weight with Homeopathic Remedies By Taking Calcarea Carbonica vs Natrum Mur vs Natrum Mur and Ignatia for Long Term Obesity ... and 5 more
Edited by Donna, Alma, Eng
Homeopathic remedies are non-toxic tiny white pellets that contain minute dosages of natural substances that can be placed under the tongue to help address the underlying causes of weight gain and obesity including hypothyroidism, depression, sluggish digestion, menopause, polycystic ovarian disease and hormonal changes.
Homeopathic remedies work differently than other medications because they are prescribed according to an evaluation of your constitution and any symptoms, cravings or behaviors that you might be experiencing besides the weight gain.
Here is a step-by-step guide to evaluating your constitution so that you can settle on which remedy is right for you. Once you have found the remedy that sounds right for you, take five pellets under the tongue, without water three times a day.
Method 1: By Taking Calcarea Carbonica
Ask yourself the following questions to see if you qualify to take Calcarea Carbonica as a homeopathic weight loss remedy. Keep in mind that you have to fit most of the indications to qualify to take the remedy, but you don't necessarily have to be experiencing all of them. However, also keep in mind that Calcarea Carbonica is one of those remedies that seems to work for a lot of people and that it is often the go-to homeopathic remedy that many naturopaths prescribe for weight gain due to a slow metabolism.
Once you have determined that Calcarea Carbonica is the remedy that you need to take, take it as directed on the package or by your health care provider or take five pills a day three times a day without food or water and at least a half an hour after a meal.
Method 2: By Taking Natrum Mur
Natrum Mur is also sometimes sold with its full name o Natrum muriaticum. Answer these questions to see if taking Natrum Mur will succeed for you as a homeopathic weight loss remedy. Keep in mind that you have to be experiencing most of these symptoms to qualify to take the remedy, but not all will apply.
- 2Do you suspect that your weight gain is due to months or even years of continued stress? This applies to all kinds of stress including emotional (such as recovering from a divorce), mental (due to financial or job stress), psychological (such as withdrawal from a medication) or physical (such as recovering from chemotherapy or an operation.) Natrum Mur helps deal with weight gain obesity due to misery or negative circumstances.
Once it is determined Natrum Mur is the appropriate remedy to take, take it as directed on the package or by your health care provider or take five pills a day three times a day without food or water and at least a half an hour after a meal.
Method 3: By Taking Natrum Mur and Ignatia for Long Term Obesity
In some instances of obesity, it might be appropriate to take two remedies together, even though in general, two homeopathic remedies are not taken together.
The combination of Natrum Mur and Ignatia are recommended if:
- 1You are obese and suffer from severe depression. You can be diagnosed as a depressive or as someone who suffers from a bipolar disorder that swings from mania to severe depression. Individuals who have the issue benefit from the combination of Natrum Mur and Ignatia because it helps to combat the physical consequences of the compulsive or impulsive eating or addiction that often accompanies these disorder.
If this evaluation process tells you that a combination of Natrum Mur with Ignatia is the appropriate remedy to take for your obesity, take it as directed on the package or by your naturopath or take five pills of each remedy a day three times a day. Do not take the remedies with other medications and do not take them with food or water. Homeopathic remedies work best when they are not tainted with the taste of anything else and if they are taken a half an hour after eating or drinking anything, including alcohol.
Method 4: By Taking Lycopodium
Evaluate yourself using the following criteria to find out Lycopodium is appropriate for your weight loss.
- 1Do you have excessive weight gain around the thighs and buttocks accompanied by excessive gas and flatulence? Like the remedy Natrum Mur, Lycopodium addresses excessive weight that gathers around the lower part of the body, but the distinction between the two is that those who should be using Lycopodium often always pass a lot of gas.
- 3Do you crave hot drinks and meals as avoid colder ones? If you prefer a hamburger with fries instead of a cold chicken sandwich with pickles or hot chocolate instead of a frosty smoothie, then this might be the remedy for you. Often warmer foods topped with gravy and high sodium sauces tend to be fatty and full of carbohydrates and this is the cause of the weight gain.
- 6Are you very irritable and have short temper, especially if you can't have things your way? People who benefit from this weight-loss remedy hate to be wrong or contradicted and are easily provoked into temper tantrums. This is partly due to problems with blood sugar and the hormonal disrupting effects of not being able to eliminate digestive waste in a regular way.
Once it is decided that Lycopodium is the appropriate remedy to take, take it as directed on the package or by your health care provider or take five pills a day three times a day without water or food. Be sure to take the remedies least a half an hour before or after a meal.
Method 5: By Taking Nux Vomica
Evaluate yourself answering these questions to find out if Nux Vomica is the homeopathic weight loss remedy that will work best for you.
- 1Have you gained weight because of a sedentary lifestyle? People who don't exercise, work in front of a computer all day or who can't exercise because their obesity prevents them can be helped by taking Nux Vomica. This homeopathic weight loss remedy also helps those who have been unable to exercise for a number of years because of a medical condition or recovery from an injury.
- 4Do you prefer spicy, fatty hot food the most? A taste spicy food indicates a need to stimulate the bowels and circulation because your weight gain has prevented your endocrine and cardiovascular systems from doing so properly. Often the cravings are for oil, fatty foods that are also often full of sugar and sodium as well. The Nux Vomica helps correct these underlying conditions so that you are not indulging in meals that are so bad for you.
Once it is decided that Nux Vomica is the right remedy to take, take five pills a day three times a day without water or food or as directed by a health-care practitioner or naturopath. Be sure to take the remedies least a half an hour before or after a meal and do not take it with a flavored liquid or alcohol.
Method 6: By Taking Antonium Crudum
Antonium Crudum is a homeopathic remedy that is recommended for individuals who are already obese. It works particularly well for younger obese people, especially teenagers with emotional problems, but it can also assist adults.
Evaluate yourself answering these questions to find out if Antonium Crudum can help you lose weight.
- 3Are you extremely introverted, irritable and angry all of the time, to the point where you isolate yourself from everyone and everything? If you cannot tolerate others and find yourself enervated by your environment then this remedy can help you with your nerves. Obese individuals have many reasons to feel this way as the result of having impaired perceptions due to a damaged thyroid, pancreas, liver or kidney. The fact that biological functions and chemical interactions between cells do not work as they should, can affect thinking and causes anxiety.
- 7Are you obese and do you constantly feel hungry? Obese individuals feel hungry no matter how many calories they consume because their system is no long absorbing the nutrients that they need. Antimonum Crudum can help correct the insulin resistance and other physical health issues that may be causing these problems.
Once you have concluded, through this self-evaluation process, that Antonium Crudum is the remedy that you require, take five pills a day three times a day without water or food or as directed by a naturopath or doctor. Be sure to take the remedies least a half an hour before or after a meal and do not take it with alcohol.
Method 7: By Taking Graphites and Sepia During Menopause
Menopausal weight gain is usually due to a hormonal disruption that causes havoc with the reproductive, endocrine and cardiovascular systems. The two remedies, Graphites, and Sepia, taken together, may help prevent the insulin resistance and escalating weight gain associated with menopause.
Answering the following evaluation questions can help you
- 1Are you going through menopause or perimenopause and suffering from weight gain? This is the first indication that you might benefit from the weight-loss triggering qualities of Graphites and Sepia homeopathic remedies. If you are not sure about whether or not you are going through menopause, you can confirm it with your physician.
- 5Are you gaining weight, in menopause and also feeling a bearing down sensation in your pelvis. If so, these are the remedies that will assist you with weight loss.
If answering these questions tells you that a combination of Sepia with Graphite is the appropriate remedy to take for your menopausal take it as directed on the package or by your naturopath. Usually, you are instructed to take five pills of each remedy a day three times a day. Do not take the remedies with other medications and do not take them with food or water. Homeopathic remedies work best when taken a half an hour after eating or drinking anything.
Method 8: By Taking Calcarea Carb, Natrum Mur, Pulsatilla and Sepis For PCOS
PCOS, which stands for Polycystic Ovarian Disease, is a major cause of weight gain for women past puberty of all ages. Cysts in the ovaries that disrupt hormones cause the disease. The ensuing dysfunction often causes inexplicable weight gain and many other symptoms that can make it quite difficult to lose weight including extreme fatigue.
In the case of weight gain due to this disease, taking the four remedies, Calcarea Carb, Natrum Mur, Pulsatilla, and Sepia may help keep the escalating weight at bay.
- 7Are you overly emotional, irritable and bad-tempered most of the time? If so, this can cause cravings and overeating as women look for a way to raise their blood sugar so that they do feel better. This combination of homeopathic remedies serves to soothe shattered nerves so that this aspect of having PCOS does not lead to weight gain.
Usually, you are instructed to take five pills of each remedy a day three times a day, unless a naturopath instructs you to do differently. Do not take the remedies with other medications and do not take them with food or water. Homeopathic remedies work best when taken a half an hour after eating or drinking anything.
Tips and Tricks
- Be aware that homeopathic remedies often come in tubular plastic dispensers that eject that pellets into a cap, when you twist the tube so it is important to keep the clear plastic cap on the dispenser as release them or they will scatter on the floor
- Taking 5000 IU of Vitamin D or more (up to 10,000) may improve the efficacy of taking homeopathic supplements
- Never take the tiny pellets with water or food, with a hard candy or just after brushing your teeth or they may not be as effective
- It is possible that you qualify to take more than one of these medications, but unless recommended otherwise, be sure to take them one at time on a sole basis, rather than combine as this traditionally offers the best results
- Homeopathic remedies are not a magic bullet when it comes to losing weight; it is also essential to eat a healthy diet and exercise for an hour every day
Questions and Answers
Hi donna which homeopathic medicine best suited me I am PCOD patient?
Hi donna which homeopathic medicine best suited me I am PCOD patient.. left and right ovary both hai multiple cyst. few years back my weight is also increased. my periods are very short from the starting. it last long for 2 or 3 days.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Calcarea Carb 200C for shoulder rotator cuff tendonitis injury pain?
I have been advised Calcarea Carb 200C for my left shoulder pain/ frozen shoulder due to tendonitis, daily 5 pelletes. . . I can move the arm and rotate a bit but with pain, particularly when raising the arm or moving it to the left side, abduction move. It is now 2 months that I am facing this problem.. I did 12 sittings of physiotherapy that applied electrical therapy, ultrasound, and hot pad on the painful area but still no relief yet.. . I put the Calcarea carb 200C tiny 5 pellets on my tongue ( not under the tongue) and dissolve it, once daily.. . Is this method OK? Please advise.. . Regards. GK
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.