Lose Weight with Black Vinegar By Taking It Three Times A Day Every Day vs Adding It To Your Daily Diet
Edited by Donna, Eng
Black vinegar, also sold as Mature Vinegar, is a rich black color, like soya sauce, but its taste is more like balsamic vinegar. It is made from a mixture of rice, sorghum, bran, millet peas and wheat chaff. It has a very strong, yet pleasant smoky flavor. There is a lighter form of Black Vinegar, made from rice only, but it is too glycemic and high in sodium to help with weight loss. Aged mature black vinegar is richer in texture and contains enzymes; nutrients and fermented ingredients that help you get off the pounds.
The best way to tell the difference between mature black vinegar and other types is to look on the label at the ingredients. The labels on many black vinegar bottles will also tell you where it is made. The black vinegar that is effective for weight loss is made in the Shanxi Province. If the vinegar is made in the city of Zheniang or called Chinkiang vinegar, it may not be effective for weight loss. The light black vinegar known as Kurozu is also not as effective for weight loss as Mature Vinegar made in the Shanxi Province.
Black vinegar helps you lose weight because:
- It alkalinizes your blood and tissues, helping your body to get rid of sodium, which in turn prevents bloating and the gathering of abdominal fat
- It lowers cholesterol levels and fat lipid in the bloodstream, improving your overall vascular health and ability to exercise and lose weight
- Black vinegar helps lower your blood pressure, which in turn lowers physical stress and the overproduction of cortisol that can cause weight gain
- It is rich in the amino acids that your body needs to build muscle, and the more muscle that you have, the better able your body is to expend calories, even when you are not exercising
- The amino acids in the black vinegar are also very good for the skin and may prevent the sagging skin and stretch marks that sometimes accompany weight loss.
- It contains acetic acid, which is antibacterial, cleansing and helps your body dispel toxins and poisons that could cause issues with your metabolism
- It is a natural diuretic that helps flush toxins and fat out of your body
- The citric acid in black vinegar is a natural blocker of starch, which helps regulates your blood sugar and inhibit the absorption of fat
- The citric acid and amino acids in black vinegar reduce fatigue and make it easier for you to lose weight faster
Method 1: By Taking It Three Times A Day Every Day
It is best to think of Black Vinegar as daily constitutional that you take three teaspoonfuls of it every day. It is too strong tasting to take on its own. It is also best for you to avoid taking it with meals as in some individuals that could promote stomach upset. In addition, taking the black vinegar on an empty stomach may help you digest your food better.
Method 2: By Adding It To Your Daily Diet
You can supplement your regular diet with extra doses of Black Vinegar (Mature Vinegar) by:
- 4Using it as a dressing on salads. The taste of black vinegar is very similar to balsamic vinegar. It can just be drizzled on greens and raw vegetables and used as a seasoning in the same way that you would use balsamic vinegar. It also suits salads that contain roasted or cooked vegetables such as parsnips, beets or sweet potatoes.
- 8Add a teaspoon of black vinegar to green smoothies. Smoothies with a lot of dark greens, such as spinach and kale are greatly enhanced in taste by the addition of Black Vinegar. A tasty blend would be a teaspoon of black vinegar, a frozen banana, a cup of packed kale, a cup of packed spinach and the flesh of one small avocado. Whirl all of the ingredients together with some ice and season with salt and pepper before drinking. To add extra Vitamin C to this healthy weight-loss drink you can add frozen strawberries, frozen pineapple or a whole kiwi.
- 10Add a teaspoon of black vinegar to chocolate weight-loss smoothies. The vinegar has a rich smoky taste that goes very well with chocolate and gives it a bit of a salty flavor. To a blender filled with ice add one cup of almond milk, two heaping tablespoons of organic raw cocoa power, a tablespoon of raw organic honey or Truvia, one frozen banana, a dash of cinnamon and one teaspoon of black vinegar. Whirl all of the ingredients together in a blender and drink.
- 11For a weight-loss inducing dessert, drizzle black vinegar over sliced fresh strawberries. This naturally enhances the flavor of the strawberries and you enjoy the weight-loss inducing benefits of the black vinegar at the same time.
Tips and Tricks
- Consult with your doctor before taking black vinegar, as it is not suitable for some people, especially those who have weak stomach acid
- If you want to be gluten-free, then avoid Black Vinegar as it is made from grains and legumes that contain gluten
- Keep in mind that this diet works best if you are living a sensible lifestyle that includes exercise and eating a healthy diet
- Try not to consume more than six tablespoons of black vinegar a day to avoid effects such as stomach upset, cramps and gas
- A tablespoon of black vinegar can be added to a cup of epsom salts and mixed well, and then rubbed on areas of the body that need smoothing due to cellulite deposits beneath the skin
- Drink a great deal of water while you are on this regimen of taking black vinegar every day to assist your body with flushing out fat and toxins.
Categories : Weight Loss
Recent edits by: Donna