Link AdSense to your Youtube account
Edited by Ronniel Javier, Lynn, Charmed, Eng and 20 others
YouTube is universally known as the biggest video sharing platform in the world, where users can upload their videos and monetize them using different techniques, such as AdSense. In the past, YouTube didn't allow users to link their Google self-hosted AdSense account, as they had a separate advertising platform. It was challenging for a YouTube user like me to monetize videos because they only accepted channels with high reputations, or who update videos regularly.
But now, YouTube has changed its policy and is allowing everyone to monetize their videos, as long as it can pass the copyright policy. Previously, people couldn't use their existing Google AdSense account to link to YouTube, but not anymore, because YouTube allows the use self-hosted AdSense accounts.
**Important** Although you can link your AdSense account and apply for monetization at any time, YouTube won't review your account until all your channels have at least 10,000 views. Once your account receives 10,000 views, YouTube will review your content to ensure it meets the Partnership Program guidelines.
- 1 Verify Your YouTube Account
- 2 Associate an AdSense Account with a YouTube Account
- 3 Tips Tricks & Warnings
- 4 Questions and Answers
- 4.1 YouTube issue with AdSense, why does it say I am not approved?
- 4.2 My videos are not getting watched?
- 4.3 The how will I be paid button is not showing up, why?
- 4.4 I want to websites and create an online YouTube channel, please help me?
- 4.5 I want to earn from YouTube. I want all steps to link AdSense and earn money?
- 4.6 Every time I try to link, it says that you don't have activate AdSense or waiting for approval?
- 4.7 How to check your balance on YouTube?
- 4.8 I am Partner Verified, waiting for the AdSense Account to be accepted?
- 4.9 Sir I want to earn money through viewing the videos or ads, how can I do it?
- 4.10 I don't know where the money gets sent to, how do I tell AdSense to send the money to this specific place?
- 4.11 How to disable scale lab and enable AdSense in my channel?
- 4.12 Copyright is not enabled. How can I get copyrights?
- 4.13 I'm trying to link my YouTube account to the Google AdSense. I'm on page two where you verify your website address and channel language. When I press confirm, nothing happens. Did I miss something? Would uploading a video at the same time affect this?
- 4.14 It populated my channel into the application and English was the language of choice, and I clicked save and continue and nothing has happened?
- 4.15 Hello sir, are you sure helping me out for my query?
- 5 Comments
Verify Your YouTube Account
Before linking AdSense to your YouTube account, it needs to be verified with a valid phone number.
Associate an AdSense Account with a YouTube Account
- 1If your YouTube account was previously verified, sign in now.If you're still signed in from verifying your account, skip to the next step.Advertisement
- 8If you have to create an account, watch Technologyguru's tutorial on the entire process of applying for an AdSense account.
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- Don't upload videos that you don't own.
- You can see your earnings directly through your AdSense account.
- Take some extra time with your video titles, descriptions and tags.
Questions and Answers
YouTube issue with AdSense, why does it say I am not approved?
YouTube says I am a verified partner, but when I apply for AdSense account, it says I was rejected.
There are some requirements you need to meet to set up an AdSense account.
- You need to be 18.
- You need to have monetizable videos.
- You need to have a minimum of 500 subscribers; 50,000 video views; and 10,000 channel views.
- All of your videos must be original -- you cannot upload music videos or clips from movies.
Once you reach these steps, wait for six months and apply again.
My videos are not getting watched?
Sir, after I create my videos myself, after spending many hours on video creating, the result I get is 0 views. Kindly help on this. Thanks
There are many ways to grow views of created videos on YouTube:
- Social media platforms such as Facebook, Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, and Pinterest are a start for organic growth to your channel. When you create a video, you will want to share it on these social media platforms.
- Tags to your created videos help with search hits. Make sure that the tags are actually relevant to the video. You will also want to see if your title to the video is not like 20 other already created videos on YouTube.
- Have a different channel for various interests. For instance, do not lump all your videos on one channel. If you have a video on how to fix a car and another on cheesy potato soup these, both should be in their own categories of Automotive and Food.
- Add a Subscribe link to every video at the very end. It suggests to the viewer that they will want to subscribe.
- Create a blog space to write out your video and link the video to the blog and vice versa.
The how will I be paid is not showing up and I don't understand why
Once you've connected the account to AdSense, that button goes away. You can go to YouTube's Monetization platform to see if all your settings are correct. From now on, you will check your AdSense account to monitor your earnings and receive payment.
I want to websites and create an online YouTube channel, please help me?
I want to websites and create an online YouTube channel, please help me. What process and how many to spend to create a website
How much you want to spend is up to you and your skills. You can spend under $100 creating light boxes and using your phone camera if it is good quality then edit the videos yourself. The other option is to pay a company to film, edit and add graphics to your video. Studio time is expensive but the better the quality of the video the higher your earnings will be. It can sometimes take up to 20 hours of recording/editing time for a 90-second video clip.
As for creating a website, you will need to purchase your domain name and then either higher a web designer or use a platform such as Weebly or Worpress. For each of these sites, you can use a free version or a paid version to create your website. If you are looking to earn revenue, then it is best to pay for hosting on their platforms. This way there will not be a tag line in your domain name or at the bottom of the website page which makes it appear professional. It will also give you better revenue earnings with AdSense.
I don't know how to link AdSense to my YouTube channel
The article on this page explains the process of linking AdSense to your YouTube. Keep in mind that you will need at least one video that qualifies to be monetized. Your Google Account will also need to be in good standing.
Linking AdSense for monetization, sir I have not created any channel, but I have monetized my video successfully.
Was your Google Account a verified account or did you create a new one for the AdSense? This is one thing that can hold up the approval process. You can contact AdSense Support if after 72 hours your account is still not activated upon initial setup.
How to check your balance on YouTube?
Check balance on YouTube or how much we have earned?
Sign into your AdSense account and select Payments. Then go to Finalized Earnings and Payments to see what your earnings are. Daily earnings are shown in YouTube Analytics.
I am Partner Verified, waiting for the AdSense Account to be accepted?
To elaborate on this, I'm waiting for acceptance of an AdSense Account, but the funny thing is I can see the Monetize Buttons for my videos & can activate them, but I don't have an AdSense Account. So why am I Partner Verified & not have an AdSense Account?
Once you begin the approval process, the monetization links will appear. As long as your "waiting for approval" account is linked it is all intertwined via the Google Account you use for YouTube and AdSense. Technically your Google Account is your AdSense account as well as the YouTube account, and this is why you see the monetization links.
Sir I want to earn money through viewing the videos or ads, how can I do it?
I know as per ads or the web, we can earn money through viewing the videos up to 30 sec, or more or click the ads, is it right? Because my English is so so, I am unable to confirm this, kindly help me, How can I do this. I am Indian. From Bihar, Bhagalpur, thanks. I have tried: I tried to make an account on AdSense on YouTube. I think it was caused by: I have no web site
There are many reasons for denial, but the main one is that your videos are not up to the standard for monetization. It is okay if your English is not superb and you can write out the steps in the About portion of the video box and just film what you are doing for the video clips. Another way to go around your English is to display the steps in the video.
I don't know where the money gets sent to, how do I tell AdSense to send the money to this specific place?
Also I am new to AdSense too, I don't know how to put ads on my videos. I have tried: I had the page once, but I had to go. I think it was caused by: I don't know how to
Once you have accrued $100 USD or more the following month, you will either receive a cheque or bank transfer. For the bank transfer, you must reside in a country that allows it and verified your bank with AdSense beforehand. You will get a letter and phone call with instructions before payment is sent.
How to disable scale lab and enable AdSense in my channel?
I don't like scale lab, but they hacked my channel. I have tried: How to remove scale lab in my channel
Scale Lab has to remove themselves from your YouTube Channel. You can contact YouTube, Google and Scale requesting they remove their access but it usually does not get removed until after you hire a lawyer and threaten legal action. Somehow you must have enabled their 3rd Party access and control.
Copyright is not enabled. How can I get copyrights?
My account's videos are not copyrighted. How can I get copyrights
- 2There are tutorials in a PDF format on the Web page.Read the instructions on what videos you can upload and how you can register your copyrights.
- 3Register on the Website by clicking "Log into eCO".
- 4Log in if you have an account on the Website already.Then, click "If you are a new user, click here to register." if you are a new user.
- 5You will need to upload your videos to the Web site.Follow the instructions from the PDF documents to register your work.
- 6The certificate will be mailed to you by regular mail.Each registered work of art will cost you around $35.
- 7A work registered on the Web site will be thus copyrighted in any country.Please note that this is an international copyright office.
I think I followed all the other steps such as pressing monetization on the rest of my videos. I have tried: Refreshing the page and clicking continue, but it just freezes. I think it was caused by: I don't know.
"I have the same problem and don't know why either? Like above, it might be that we don't have 500 subs..." Make sure you are inputting the website address correctly. You only need to add a website if you are linking your AdSense and YouTube channel to the same account. You will need to fill out a Google Form to use that website for analytics and revenue.
It populated my channel into the application and English was the language of choice, and I clicked save and continue and nothing has happened?
It populated my channel into the application and English was the language of choice, and I clicked save and continue, and nothing has happened. I have tried: I have gone back and started over. I think it was caused by: No sure if frozen or analyzing my YouTube account You are in the analyzation process. Clear your Cache and Cookies if nothing happens after about 10 minutes. You will also need to disable any ad blocker that you are using and enable popups to appear on the website.
Hello sir, are you sure helping me out for my query?
Does this method work for now too?
This method does work. To keep current, you can check Google Support. They keep it updated as well as offer free help should you encounter a road block while setting up your account.
Categories : Websites
Recent edits by: Jay, Maria Quinney, baabaa