Know if She's Feeling Guilty
Edited by Donna, Maria Quinney, Eng, Jay
Signs Your Girlfriend is Feeling Guilty About Something
Is your girlfriend feeling guilty about something? Here are some typical behaviors that guilty women often display:
- 1When you ask a direct question about whether or not she is guilty or something, she responds by coming on to you. This is a way of distracting you from the real issue at hand. She might try shushing you and give you a sly look or shut you up by kissing you.Advertisement
- 2When you ask her a direct question, she starts stammering. Stammering is an indication of lying in some people because their guilt actually serves to trip up their speech. She might also be stammering because your question is making her very nervous.Advertisement
- 3When you ask her a question, she starts telling you a long story that sounds rehearsed. If the tale she is telling sounds really long and involved, and if it has a bit too much detail, then there is a chance that she is covering up by telling you an elaborate fib.
- 4You have been served all of your favorite meals for days on end without complaint. When a woman feels guilty, she might feel bad for her so her maternal instincts kick in and she tries to nurture you by cooking for you. This is to have you think that someone who is so nice to you could never do you wrong.
- 5She seems to be trying to boost your self-esteem by praising you constantly or pointing out how lucky you are in life. In her mind, the fact that you are blessed somehow is a way of making up for whatever she has done. It also helps her to feel a little less guilty because it minimizes her bad act towards you in comparison to the other riches you have in your life.
- 6She shows you extra attention in the bedroom to make up for her transgressions. Behaving like a superstar in bed helps her allay her own guilt as well as make you less suspicious of her behavior.
- 7She bursts into tears for no reason. This is because she wants to tell you what she has done, but she does not feel that you will still love her, so she expresses her grief with an emotional outburst that has no explanation.
- 8Whenever you bring up a touchy topic that you suspect has something to do with her guilt, she does her best to distract you. She will do this by either pointing something out to you, as in "Is that a plane or a bird up there?" or by changing the subject.
- 9You notice that certain references or topics make her blush or look away. The blushing could indicate shame and you may have accidentally reminded her of some transgression. She also might be looking away because you are nearing a discovery and she is worried that her gaze might reveal her guilt.
- 10She may seem restless while you are having a conversation with her. Her impatience can indicate guilt because guilty people want to get away from the individual who has made them feel that way.
- 11She used to be really easy to get a hold of, but now she is often not available. Guilty women do not want to talk on the phone or text you, in case they are challenged about the truth of something.
- 12You confess why you feel that her behavior is suspicious, and she agrees with you that is, but she still cannot provide you with any details, then she might be guilty of something. In this case, it could be what you think is happening is way off the mark and it might be convenient for her to have you keep convinced that your own story is right.
- 13She acts really jittery and nervous when you are around. Women who cannot handle the guilt they are experiencing might start having mysterious panic attacks in your presence.
- 14Instead of addressing your accusation, she might be flip or answer you with a non-answer. If she says something to you like "Ask me no questions and I will tell you no lies," then she has most certainly been up to something.
Signs She is Guilty of Lying About Finances
If she is acting guilty, it might have to do with a financial matter. It is very common for women to ask men for money for an emergency or to pay their rent and then spend the money on something else. If you have given her money for one thing (and she has spent it on another) or lied about paying it back, she might begin to exhibit some odd guilt-related behaviors.
Here are some of the signs that your girlfriend is lying about money and how she is taking advantage of you financially.
- 1She might tell you that the new shoes or a new dress that she is wearing are borrowed from a friend, or that she has had it or years. She might even explain its new condition away by telling you she has never worn it before.Advertisement
- 2She might not let you take her out to an expensive dinner or night on a town. She already knows that she has already spent a great deal of your money under false pretenses and because she does have a conscience, she will feel even worse if you spend even more.
- 3She might start avoiding seeing you or stop taking your calls. She may have told you she can pay the money back when she cannot. She might also have the money but have plans to spend it elsewhere.
- 4If you are a long-term partner, she may change passwords to online bank and credit card accountants. If your bank account is hacked or if you suddenly do not know the password to a shared account, she might be trying to prevent you from seeing something.
- 5Every few days she asks you for cash or emergency money for something, but then is unable to answer your questions about the outcome of your assistance. For instance, she might tell you she needed money to put her dog down, but then you find out that she has never owned a dog
- 6When asked a direct question about her finances, she tells you she does not know a specific number. Chances are that she does know and is covering something up.
How to Tell If Your Girlfriend Has Cheated On You
Women, who are cheating on their men, may show many of the signs indicated in the last two section but also these specific signs of guilt:
- 1She is a lot moodier than usual. If a woman seems out of sorts all of the time, it is because living with a guilty secret is very taxing on the nerves.
Tips and Tricks
- If you have a gut feeling that she is guilty of something, then listen to it, even if she is telling you that you are paranoid
- If you have seen her lie to other people, she is likely going to lie about and to you
- If you really want to marry a woman, don't mention how she is spending the money you gave her for an emergency, on something frivolous, and she will be forever yours because she will be so grateful
- Not all women will manifest signs of guilt for cheating on you or spending your money, especially if she is taking her revenge on you for cheating or taking advantage of you in some way
Questions and Answers
Could have my girlfriend cheated on me and I don't know about it?
My girlfriend is with me for seven years, caught me cheating but still stayed with me, it happened the second time with a different girl but still she stayed with me, how likely is it that she did the same to make herself feel better?
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.