Know a Guy Is Into You
Edited by Maria Sharon Ubando, JMA, Eng, Lynn and 4 others
If a new man has entered your life, and you find you are drawn to him, you may be wondering if he feels the same about you. Or perhaps you notice that your male friend has suddenly changed, and seems to be more protective and sweeter now.
Some guys are not brave enough to directly admit how much they like a girl, but their actions will reveal their true feelings. Of course, sometimes - perhaps often, girls can misinterpret a man's actions.
How to Tell if a Guy is Into You
If your heart needs to know where he stands, then you may want to read the following advice. You just might find that you are in for a surprise.
- 1The way he stares.Advertisement
- 2He glows when he is around you.Advertisement
- 4He has a nickname for you. Does he enjoy calling you cute names? He calls you Honey today, then the next day calls you Cupcake. Unlike women, men have hard time showing their real emotions and one way to show them is by giving their girl a nickname which often is associated with how they feel toward her...or he's hungry.
- 5He notices changes, even small ones, in you. You will know if a guy is really interested in you when he notices even the smallest new things or changes in you. It could be a nice new clip you are wearing, or a new scent, or that you've had your hair trimmed.
- 6He Comes up With Excuses to Call or See You. When a guy is into a girl, he makes a lot of excuses just to get close to her. He discreetly tries to find out things about you, or maybe asks questions that he already obviously knows the answer to.
- 7Words. He loves to give you praise. Praise from a guy who is into you is far different from the generic complements you get from the others. He may say look gorgeous in that green dress or that your new new haircut is stunning. Anyway, you will feel if it is real or not with the way he tells it to you and how his eyes adore you while he says it.
- 8Touch. He loves touch you.
- 9Time. He gives you his time. He enjoys weekends with you.
- 10Favors. Without being asked, he does things for you - fixes the broken doorknob, organizes a cupboard for you, washes your car. They may seem like small things, but for a man, they aren't.
- 11Gifts. He shows up with gifts unexpectedly. Birthdays, Christmas and apologies don't count.
Every guy has a different way of demonstrating love to a girl. Your job is to figure out how your guy is trying to communicate his feelings to you. Men are known for having a hard time admitting how and what they feel. Sometimes, a guy may like a girl so much, but never want to admit it. Many men have a fear of rejection. Each man is different, but often the things that make them fall for a woman can be similar. What are some of those things?
Things that Make a Man Fall In love with a Woman
- 1Compatibility. Most men say that they easily fall for a woman who shares the same interests.Advertisement
- 2Confidence and Independence. This is the most important quality. Men are attracted to women who exude confidence but still remain feminine. Women who are not beautiful are still desirable when they exude confidence. A woman who might be physically beautiful, but lacks confidence, isn't as attractive to men as you might think. Confidence will carry you much farther than beauty.
- 3Physical Appearance. It would be a lie to say that men do not care about how a woman looks. This doesn't mean you have to be perfect. There are other things that can make a man fall head over heels for a woman, like a fantastic smile or a very impressive personality, or maybe he likes that she loves kids, respect elders and can appreciate simple things that he does.
- 4Smart. A lot of guys are drawn to ladies who are smart. They like women whom they can talk to about almost anything under the sun. Smart men like a challenge, and smart women are just that. If a man doesn't like smart women, he's probably not very smart himself, and needs to feel he is the smartest in a relationship.
- 5Happy women. What man wouldn't want to love a woman who is happy with herself, loves herself and extends that love to other people? Also, you can only truly love someone else when you love yourself. You are not ready for a relationship unless you are happy with yourself. It's unfair to expect anyone else to love you, if you don't.
There is no user reviews.
Categories : Relationships
Recent edits by: Nuance, Adrian Penaflor, Monika