76 Sure Signs She Loves You
Edited by Kathy McGraw, Doug Collins, Eng, VC and 1 other
You're getting serious with your girl, and you're pretty sure that you love her, but how does she feel about you? It's only natural to wonder that as a new relationship progresses. Luckily, there are some signs from your woman that let you know that her heart is yours.
Please remember that women are individuals and not every woman will respond in the same way, so while these signs are a good guide on how to know she loves you, not all of them may apply to your particular situation. With that caveat in mind, let's get started.
You Know She Loves You if:
- 1She's told her friends all about you. When a woman falls in love with a guy, she's keen to tell her friends all about him. She'll talk about your dates, mention things that she's learned about you, and basically, tell her friends that it's serious between you. You may notice a few of her friends sharing "knowing" glances between them when they see you as if they know something that you don't.Advertisement
- 2She knows you, inside and out. She remembers your birthday and knows what subjects make you cringe and which you could spend hours discussing. She knows your quirks and foibles and cares about you in spite of them. She accepts you for who you are.Advertisement
- 5She takes care of you when you're sick. Her nurturing side comes to the fore when you're not feeling well. She takes you to the doctor, if needed, and makes sure you take your medicine. She wipes your brow with a cool cloth when you're feverish and rubs your back when you're throwing up. She makes you soup and keeps you company as you recuperate.
- 7She talks about moving in together. Moving in together is a big step in a relationship. If she feels secure enough with you that she wants to share living space with you, it's like a huge neon sign telling you that she's really into you. It's also a way for her to test the waters with you to see if you're on the same footing about your situation.
- 8She celebrates little milestones in your relationship. Relationship milestones are very important to women. They represent markers of relationship progress, and many women like to commemorate them. For example, she might try to recreate your first date or the first time you spent the night together. Marking relationship milestones shows that she views her relationship with you as important and worth commemorating.
- 9She gets jealous of other women around you. You may be surprised to know that women know when other women are interested in their men. If your girlfriend notices another woman getting too close to you or whom she feels threatened by, she'll take steps to "protect" her relationship with you, such as wrapping her arm around your waist or other possessive gestures in the presence of the other woman. She's saying "he's mine. Back off."
- 10She wants to spend a lot of time together. When you love someone, you naturally want to spend a lot of time with them, and your girl is no exception. Especially in the beginning of a relationship, she'll turn down her friends' invitations in favor of doing something with you, even if it's just hanging around the house and watching Netflix. As the relationship progresses, she'll slowly start to spend time with her friends again, but you will always be her priority.
- 12She gives you space when you need it. She knows when you need "alone" time and she gives it to you. For instance, if you need to decompress after a hard day at work, or you want to spend the weekend hiking in the wilderness alone, she'll give you the time without complaint.
- 13She lets you have "guy" time. Just as she needs to spend time with her friends, she knows that you need "bro" time with the boys. She'll let you have a night of watching football with the guys, shooting hoops, or whatever it is you like to do with your friends without a fuss. Of course, she expects you to let her have girl time with her friends, too.
- 15She is willing to do things with you that she may not be crazy about but that she knows to make you happy. She cares about spending time with you and making you happy, so she'll watch Monday night football with you even if she can't stand the game, and she'll even try to understand what's happening on the field because you enjoy it.
- 16You're her best friend. You are the most important person in her life. No, you're not the only person in her life; she still has her friends and her family, all of whom she still cares very much about, but you are the person that she comes to when she needs to talk. You are the person she shares everything with and with whom she feels the ablest to be herself.
- 17She sits close to you whenever she has the chance. Your nearness comforts her and gives her strength, so she takes every opportunity to be close to you when you're together.
- 19She's there for you emotionally. She's your sounding board and lets you vent to her about whatever is upsetting you. She listens to you without judgment and lets you ramble as long as you need to. She's also there to offer silent support when you need it.
- 20She's willing to spend time with your friends. She understands that your friends are an important part of your life and she has no problem in hanging out with them and getting to know them.
- 22You notice she is wearing new underwear. They're lacy and racy, and you love them.
- 23Her apartment is always pristine whenever she invites you over. She makes sure that her dirty laundry is hidden away in a closet and the bathroom is scented with potpourri.
- 24She cleans your apartment for you while you're at work. She's spent the day scrubbing your bathroom spotless, vacuuming your carpets, and getting your laundry done so that you come home to a beautiful, clean apartment.
- 25She's bought a new gym membership. She's working out regularly and taking care of herself so that she looks her best for you.
- 27She's your plus-one at the stuffy company dinner. You never like going, but it's mandatory, but she makes it bearable by being there with you.
- 28She laughs at your Aunt Lucille's boring jokes. They've never been remotely funny, but she giggles at them anyway, while squeezing your hand under the table.
- 30She walks your dog. She loves your pup and takes him out for a run whenever you don't have the time, or just because she enjoys it.
- 31She cleans up your cat's litter box. Come on, as cute as cats are, their litter boxes are never a delight to deal with. It's genuine love when someone voluntarily does this for you.
- 32She's styled her hair differently. If she normally wears it curly, it is now straight. If she normally wears it down, she has a new up-do. You get the picture.
- 34She weeds your garden. She knows you hate doing it, so she takes an afternoon and does it for you.
- 35She bought a new duvet/comforter and silk sheets for her bed. It may not be silk, maybe it's 1000 thread count cotton sheets that feel like silk, but you get the idea.
- 36She goes with you to see the latest action flick even though she hates explosions and car chases.
- 37She gives you a massage after a long day at work. You feel like you could fall asleep after she works the tension out of your muscles.
- 38She bakes you your favorite cookies. She surprises you by showing up at your apartment with a tin filled with your favorite cookies.
- 39She puts up with your family's prying questions about your relationship. They do it out of love, but it can get annoying after a while. She deals with it with a smile.
- 40She gets your car cleaned and detailed while you're out with your friends. She knows how much you care about your car, so she takes it the local detailing place and gets it cleaned and shined just for you.
- 41She celebrates your little victories. Did you win that new account at work? Triple your bench-press score at the gym? She makes a fuss over you and tells you how awesome you are.
- 42She helps you with your tie in the morning. She fusses over your appearance, making sure you look your best for tackling the day ahead.
- 43She brings you lunch. She knows you've been swamped at work and that you don't have time to grab something to eat, she shows up with a lunch she's either prepared or had made for you.
- 44You catch her doodling your name with hearts all around it. Better yet, she's writing out what her married name would be if you two wedded each other.
- 45She signs her emails and notes to you with love and her name. She might even include little hearts or x's and o's.
- 46She gets recipes for your favorite foods from your mom. Then she tries to make them just like your mom did when you were a child.
- 47She brings you a drink while you're watching television or doing some work. You don't even need to ask her; she just does it.
- 48She finishes your sentences for you. She knows you so well, she can anticipate what you're going to say, even if you haven't mentioned it before.
- 49She irons your clothes. There's nary a wrinkle in your pants and shirts thanks to her.
- 50She descales your coffee machine. It needs it, and you haven't gotten around to doing it, so she takes care of it.
- 51She scrapes the algae off the sides of your aquarium. Can we say gross? Aquariums are pretty and all, except when they're covered in green slime...bleach!
- 52She gets the oil changed in your car. Better yet, she does it herself, because you don't know how to and she does!
- 53She makes you food to take to the office potluck. This year, you're not the guy who brought the store-bought dessert, thanks to her.
- 54She looks for T.V. shows that you both enjoy watching. She waits until you are around so that you can watch them together.
- 55She asks your option on furniture and décor for her apartment. She wants your opinion because she sees a future living with you.
- 56She lets you pick what radio station you listen to in the car, even if it's the sports station.
- 58She stops using her favorite ingredients in the food she makes because she knows you don't like them, or she makes your meal separately.
- 59She puts her favorite stuffed animals in the closet to make room for the new ones you give her for holidays and special occasions
- 60She showcases pictures of you and her in her public living areas for everyone to see.
- 61She changes her social media status to In A Relationship.
- 62She deletes all her dating profiles
- 63She tags you in most of her social media photo shares.
- 64She makes you her emergency contact for work and medical appointments.
- 65She points out "cute" kids to gauge your reaction to the possibility of having a family with you.
- 66She paints her nails your favorite color.
- 67She gives you a key to her apartment.
- 68She gives you the lock screen code on her mobile devices.
- 69She switches her favorite coffee brand or flavored creamer for yours.
- 70She puts curtains on your apartment windows and adds some feminine touches in décor.
- 71She invites you to midnight mass with the rest of her family on Christmas Eve.
- 72She plans a vacation based on things you have told her.
- 73She suggests you both go pick out a dog/cat at the local animal shelter
- 74She makes your lunches for you to bring to work or school several times a week.
- 75She puts plants in your apartment which means she wants to test how well you can both keep something alive together.
- 76She has a special pet name just for you.
Tips and Tricks and Warnings
- Be honest about your feelings. If you love your girlfriend, tell her so, and likewise tell her if you don't.
- If she tries to isolate you from your friends and family, that's controlling behavior and is not love.
- Respect your girlfriend and always treat her with love and dignity.
- Don't try to always "fix" things when she complains about something. She may just need to vent.
There is no user reviews.
Categories : Relationships
Recent edits by: VC, Eng, Doug Collins