Keep iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus from Bending
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Dougie, Doug Collins, Eng and 2 others
With the anticipation and response to the latest devices by Apple, it is normal that any bad reviews or problems with the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, are amplified. The latest problem facing these two devices, especially the iPhone 6 Plus, is phones that come out of pockets bent.
Videos of iPhone 6 Being Bent are all over the internet. Though only a tiny fraction of the users have experienced the problem, people are so concerned with this issue as iPhones are no cheap devices.
Keep Your iPhone 6 From Being Bent
If you are an iPhone 6 user, and you're concerned about your phone getting bent out of shape, follow these tips to keep your phone in "top shape".
- 1Most of those who complain that their iPhone 6 became warped or bent are those who put their devices on their tight pockets.Avoid putting your iPhone 6 in tight pockets.
- Make sure that your iPhone 6 has enough room in your pockets to handle the movements you'll be making with your body - bending over, sitting, etc.
- If you absolutely have to keep the device in your pants' pocket, see to it that your pockets are spacious enough.
- 2To keep your phone from being bent, do not try to bend it. Never apply too much pressure on the iPhone 6 as this could possibly bend your phone.Avoid applying too much pressure on your device.
- 3Using a protective case for your device is highly suggested. It keeps your iPhone from being scratched or bent making your phone keep that pristine-looking condition. Also, a shiny iPhone has a better resale value in case you need to sell it when the next iPhone comes out.Use a hard, protective case.
- 4iPhone 6 is made of aluminum, which is a highly malleable metal. Knowing that will give you an idea of how you should be taking care of your phone.Know your phone's material.
- 5Never use your iPhone on your bed or somewhere where you may fall asleep and roll over on it. You do not want to wake up with a bent iPhone.If possible, do not use your phone on your bed.
It really, all boils down to taking care of your phone and knowing its limits. Have fun with your new device!
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: Nuance, Eng, Doug Collins