Jailbreak iOS 6 with just a few clicks using Evasion
Edited by Michael Mangada, Charmed, Graeme, langdon and 3 others
Jailbreaking your iDevice is the first step for an awesome Apple experience. Now you may be asking what would you do to a Jailbroken iDevice? You can install hacking apps, Change your Themes, Unusual apps like PSP emulators and Moviebox. Those are just few of the unlimited possibilities. This works on iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and iPad mini as long as it's running on iOS 6.0, 6.0.1, 6.1 and 6.1.2. If you are running on iOS 6.1.3 you are in bad luck evasion Jailbreak doesn't work in iOS 6.1.3.
What you need
- 1You need Evasion Software download it from here evasi0n.com/Advertisement
- 2Winrar or Winzip for extraction www.rarlab.com/download.htmAdvertisement
- 3An iDevice running below 6.1.3
- 4And a Computer
- 2Now, remember the winrar you have downloaded? Install it. After you install it proceed to the next step.
- 5Before we can start jailbreaking your iDevice, if you have a Passcode lock or a screenlock remove it before proceeding to the next step.
- 7Your device will restart a couple of times but don't worry it's not broken. If you want to know if your device is jailbroken simply check if you have the cydia app that looks like this
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- Before Jailbreaking make sure your battery is at least 50% charged.
There is no user reviews.
Categories : Apple
Recent edits by: Inukshuk, Dougie, langdon