Install the Dark Mode in Google Chrome
Edited by Djinu, VisiHow, Dougie, Eng and 1 other
You're watching VisiHow. In another tutorial, we demonstrated how to enable the "Dark Menu" bar in the dock in OS X El Capitan. In this tutorial, we're going to demonstrate how to install a high-contrast plug-in for the Chrome browser by Google. The plug-in will enable you to lower the screen brightness while browsing.
- 3In this video, the first search result is clicked. This will reveal the high contrast plug-in by Google. Alternatively, click the direct link.
- 9Let's navigate to a web site. Type https://visihow.com, for example. You could see how white on the page shows up with high brightness.
- 17Click "Yellow on Black". "Yellow on Black" seems to eliminate the most of the white color out of web pages.
This has been a video tutorial on how you can show pages in high contrast in Chrome. It is good when you are browsing at night, and it is easier on the eyes. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the space below. Thank you for watching VisiHow!
See more tutorials on Chrome:
- Disable Facebook Desktop Notifications
- Disable Notifications
- Use Data Miner
- Mute Tabs
- Change the Background Image
- Enable Click-to-Play Plug-ins
- Change the Download Location
- Automatically Open Downloads
- Install "Dark Mode".
Video: Install the Dark Mode in Google Chrome
There is no user reviews.