Install and Play Candy Crush Saga on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Crystal, Eng, tamo and 8 others
Hello! Welcome to VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to install and play 'Candy Crush Saga' using the Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 1 Steps
- 2 Video: Install and Play Candy Crush Saga on Microsoft Lumia 535
- 3 Questions and Answers
- 4 Comments
- 3It has a blue background and it alternates between images and white text. Every phone is different since everyone looks at different applications, but, we will see a white bag with a window in the middle. If the 'Store' tile is not pinned to the home screen, swipe left to find it in the 'Apps' menu. Once we've located the 'Store' tile, we can press down on it to enter the application. Once the application is loaded we will need to search for the 'Candy Crush Saga' applicationOn the home screen, we need to find the 'Store' tile.
- 5We won't even need to type in the whole word because it's such a popular application that the name has already appeared in the search suggestions. If it hasn't appeared yet then keep typing the name and then press the 'enter' button. It is the white box with a black arrow. Either way will take us to the search results.Let's type in 'Candy Crush Saga'.
- 9It also says 'new' underneath of it in small letters, either in green or blue. Give it a moment to load. We are going to show you the general idea of this universally popular game. It's been seen throughout the world, it's being played on trains and probably schools as well.In the apps menu, it shows 'Candy Crush Saga' and its icon; tap on that to open the application.
- 10Doing that will allow us to ask our friends for lives when we run out. We can play and share this experience with our friends if we want to. We're going to tap on 'No thanks'. If you want to connect with Facebook, tap on 'Connect' in blue.Now we have the option to connect this application to 'Facebook'.
- 12This application has lots of things that we can pay real money for. If you want to do that, you have the option to spend as much money as you'd like in this application. We have been offered the 'Big May Sale! Life's a picnic with these great deals! Only 57 hours left'. You may or may not see this advertisement.Tap 'Sweet' to see the deals or the 'X' in the top right corner to close it.
- 13Gold bars give us different weapons and things. We can get 10 gold bars for $0.99 or 150 gold bars for $14.99. It actually goes all the way up to $74.99 for 1000 virtual gold bars. To buy gold bars, tap on the price. Press the 'X' in the top right corner to close it.Here are some examples of the things we can buy.
- 16We can see the target as well as some rivals at the bottom. We can also exit by tapping the 'X' in the top right corner. What we do in Candy Crush Saga is try to connect 3, 4, or 5 of the same candies. We can get points just by having 3 of the same candies in a line, but if we have 4 in a row, we get more powerful objects. If we create 5 in a row we get even more powerful objects. This is important to remember.Press 'Play!' to play.
- 27This screen will show the star rating. We have received 3 stars which is the most we can get. This is how we play Candy Crush Saga. It's going to get harder and harder, so be warned. We're going to need to get a lot more points at some times. This is when creating a bigger match is useful to get special candies with power-ups. It's also very important to remember that we can connect those special candies to other special candies. If we have one special red candy and one special green candy, we can actually swipe them together and they will create a mega explosion which will get us a lot more points.Tap on 'Next' to move on to the next level.
- 28If you have any questions or comments about this video, or about the application itself, please leave them in the comment section below and we will answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow.This concludes the tutorial on how to install and play the 'Candy Crush Saga' application while using the Microsoft Lumia 535.
Video: Install and Play Candy Crush Saga on Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
Game is not downloading in my phone Microsoft Lumia 535?
Candy crush saga is not downloading in my phone Microsoft Lumia 535, what can I do for that?
Try the tricks below and install the game after each one.
- Cancel the pending download and perform a soft reset by pressing and holding the volume down and power buttons. Please follow step 3 in the following tutorial to find out how you can exactly do that: Restart a Frozen Microsoft Lumia 535 Without Losing Data.
- Tap on "Settings", "date + time". Turn "Automatically" off. Set up current date, time, and time zone.
- Try another WiFi connection. You can see here how this can be done: Reconnect to WiFi After Resetting the Microsoft Lumia 535.
- Tap "Settings", "email+accounts", tap and hold "Microsoft Account", and tap "Sync".
- Try downloading the application again. While the phone shows "pending", try switching the "date + time" setting from automatic to manual and back to automatic.
- Open "Storage Sense". Tap on "Phone", "Apps+games", and any application. Tap "Move to SD" to transfer the application to the SD card. Delete some programs as well to free up some internal memory.
- Tap "Settings" and "Find my phone". Enable push notifications.
- Install the game through a browser on your phone. The link is http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/candy-crush-saga/aebbdef8-1792-488b-a7be-7596a1720166.
My mobile is not giving any response to download candy crush saga game?
Please help me, when I am going to store and try to download the game candy crush saga it is not responding
If you have a Lumia, you will need to be logged into your Live Windows Account as well as your Nokia Account. If the app store is not working, check for updates for that app in Applications Manager. While there clear the cache and data of the store app. Then enable WiFi and try again.
My download has failed no reaction?
My download is failed no reaction
Set your Date and Time Zones manually and try again. Delete the former installation attempt and start fresh.
Can't install, says pending since 3 days?
Have tried installing and uninstalling but no use. I have tried: Power off, uninstall, install. I think it was caused by: Changed the memory card
Did you format your SD card? Because you are right this could be the issue. Your date and time could also be off and you should login and out of your Nokia and Live Accounts.