Install Whatsapp for android from blocked countries
Edited by Grimm, Jen M, Eng, Kandacy and 5 others
Hi, you are watching VisiHow. Today we are going to show you how to install and set up WhatsApp for Android no matter what country you live in and whether it's blocked or not.
- 1 Steps
- 2 Video: Install WhatsApp for Android from blocked countries
- 3 Questions and Answers
- 4 Comments
- 5 User Reviews
- 12Now to get this installed, we are going to tap on it. It is going to pop up in our window, "Do you want to install this application?" Now it is going to tell us everything that it gets access to. Not a problem. Basically if you don't click install you're not going to have WhatsApp. So you have to accept these regulations. So install.
- 15Thank you for watching VisiHow. Stay tuned and we will show you more videos about WhatsApp in the near future.
Video: Install WhatsApp for Android from blocked countries
Questions and Answers
I had WhatsApp before on my D2 tablet and when I try to update WhatsApp, it keeps saying "WhatsApp has a problem, reinstall and then install again" I keep trying to install to no avail?
Can't seem to get to update WhatsApp on my D2 tablet, I had it before, and all I had to do was update it and it won't reinstall for some reason.
- 1Uninstall WhatsApp first. Tap on the home button.
- 2Tap on "Settings".
- 3Tap on "Applications".
- 4Tap on "WhatsApp".
- 5Tap on "Uninstall".
- 6Update your D2 tablet. Tap on the home button.
- 7Tap on "Settings".
- 8Tap on "About tablet".
- 9Tap on "System updates". Update the phone if there is a new release of the Android OS available.
- 10Reboot your phone.
- 11Now, reinstall WhatsApp.
There is no user reviews.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Shafkin123, Doug Collins, ashish