Install Whatsapp For PC
Edited by AliRaza, Charmed, Eng, estrella sacragon and 8 others
For every Android and iOS user, defining WhatsApp is just a waste of time, but for everyone else, WhatsApp is an application that allows you to send messages, pictures, audio files etc., via WiFi. For mobiles, you can also use 3G or 4G connectivity to send or receive such things. You can use WhatsApp on Blackberry, Android, iOS, Symbian and Windows, and now there are some methods which allow you to install it on your PC as well.
There will be moments in your life when you want to talk to someone but your network is down, or you've used up all your minutes, or you're beyond your network's coverage, and you can't send or receive any calls or messages. In those moments, WhatsApp is there to help. Public WiFi connectivity is so much more popular and accessible these days, so it won't be much of a problem to find a WiFi hotspot to send media faster than before, without any interruptions during the process. WhatsApp allows you to make a group conversation, something that none of the default messages applications offers.
- 1 About Installing WhatsApp on your PC
- 2 Understanding WhatsApp and How it Works
- 3 Install Operating System Windows XP: Pre-Installation Checklist
- 4 Questions and Answers
- 5 Comments
- 6 User Reviews
About Installing WhatsApp on your PC
In this article we will show to how to install WhatsApp on your PC, so you can use WhatsApp when no phone is available. Remember, active WiFi connection is necessary to use WhatsApp.
Install WhatsApp On PC
- 14Then the verification of your number will start, it is a two step verification procedure, first they send you a message containing the code, you enter that code and your number is verified, this will be the number shown to your friends when you send them a request or a message, so make sure to use a number identical to another, otherwise you might not be able to get replies.
Remember this tutorial is only for Windows on PC, but this isn't much different from installing WhatsApp on Mac.
Understanding WhatsApp and How it Works
In this continuously evolving world of technology, most people would agree that there are many interesting gadget apps in the Apple and Android stores. Many gadget savvy people want to try each and every trending application they can. After all, as long as a person is technology oriented, you can expect that they'll learn about and be interested in different advancements.
One of app that's definitely trending is WhatsApp. First and foremost, WhatsApp is considered as a substitute for the originally installed SMS application of the smartphone. Instead of utilizing the cellular network to forward SMS messages, the user can connect with anyone who is in his or her phonebook via the internet.
The WhatsApp application is not only great for sending SMS texts, but users can also use this app for sending MMS or Multimedia messages. The WhatsApp application can also be used for group chats and voice messaging. Because WhatsApp utilizes the power of the internet to forward messages, a user doesn't have to worry about paying charges, even if the messages are sent to other countries.
Despite the fact that WhatsApp is considered a leader in its field, the makers of this application are aware that it lacks certain features, as well as functions; for instance, users can't use the chat feature on a PC. This feature is very common in other applications of the same kind.
As of writing of this article, the makers of the WhatsApp application haven't yet released a program for PC and Laptop users. This is the primary reason that they need to use their smartphones whenever they want to use this app. However, in order for PC and Laptop users to enjoy this trending application on their devices, they can download software called BlueStacks. BlueStacks is required to allow applications like WhatsApp function properly on a Laptop or personal computer.
The installation process of the BlueStacks software is not tedious. In fact, the process will only take about 15 minutes. Users should take note that this software is a form of Android emulator, and it can be downloaded from different websites. This particular software can put the home screen on the Laptop or personal computer, so applications like WhatsApp, will function almost the same way it does on your smartphone.
Before installing the WhatsApp application, a user should consider certain aspects such as the following:
- 1If the app needs to be activated on a Laptop or personal computer, the account in his or her phone should be deactivated. It is not possible to utilize the account on two devices at one time.Advertisement
- 2The software - BlueStacks is only available in English. It is not available in other languages.
- 3Once the BlueStacks software has been downloaded to the Laptop or PC, open it. #You'll see a search icon.
- 4Type "WhatsApp" into the search field to the left side and hit enter.
- 5After you hit "Enter", there will be a page that shows instructions on how to install the app on the Laptop or PC.
- 6Once done, the user will see an icon on the desktop.
Install Operating System Windows XP: Pre-Installation Checklist
Who does not know about Windows XP? This is among the best operating systems and crowning glories of Microsoft, and it is specifically made for personal computers, which include laptops, business desktops, home desktops, and media centers. Windows XP was introduced on Aug. 24, 2001.
XP is considered by many to be the second most famous Windows version, and it is in accordance to the user base that was installed. XP is simply the shortened version of "experience", which aims to highlight improved user experience while using the operating system. This operating system is the successor of Windows 2000, as well as Windows ME. This is also the initial consumer-oriented OS developed by Microsoft, and it was created on Windows NT Kernel.
There are a lot of computer owners who are using the Windows XP operating system, so there is no need for them to install it.
Instances When Windows XP Should Be Installed
- 1If the user has replaced his or her hard disk drive with a brand new one, which doesn't have Windows XP.
Windows XP Pre-Installation Checklist
Before you start the installation process of the Windows XP operating system, there are certain aspects that must be taken to consideration. Observe the checklist below so you can ensure you're well-prepared:
- 1User must have Windows XP CD.
- 2User should have the product key. As a brief overview, the product key is situated on the case of the Windows XP CD. This is required for the user to install, and activate this operating system.
- 3The hardware of the user's computer must be set up. The monitor, keyboard, mouse, as well as CD drive must be connected. If available, the user must connect his/her PC to a wired network.
- 4User should have Windows XP drivers. Drivers pertain to software, which this operating system utilizes in order to communicate with the hardware of the computer. If there are no drivers, this operating system may have included drivers for the user's computer hardware. If it doesn't, the user should download the drivers, specifically from the website of the hardware's manufacturer, after he or she has set up this operating system.
- 5If the computer user aims to reinstall the Windows XP operating system on a computer, he or she may require a backup copy of his or her files, as well as settings. As explained by Microsoft, the installation procedure can eliminate all the existing files. The user can utilize the "File and Settings Transfer Wizard" in storing the files, as well as the settings. The files can be stored on a removable media, and a user can restore these files once the installation process has been completed.
Questions and Answers
WhatsApp for PC?
You can install WhatsApp on your PC by following the procedures below:
- Download 1Mobile Market from a reputable and trusted site. Google the site to check out it's reputation before you download 1Mobile.
- Install 1Mobile Market on your computer using your preferred emulator (BlueStacks or YouWave).
- After installing, go to your Home screen by tapping on the Home key once. You can also go to Home menu by tapping on the lower-right Back key until it takes you to the Home screen.
- After installation, open the application using your Android emulator.
- From the opened application, tap on the Search button and search for WhatsApp.
- Download the first result and install WhatsApp on your PC.
- After installing, open WhatsApp to be able to show that WhatsApp has been successfully launched in your computer.
- You may use [THIS LINK] in order to download WhatsApp to your PC:
- Be sure to follow the steps perfectly in order to perform the process successfully.
How to install WhatsApp on my computer?
How to install WhatsApp in my computer because I don't have a graphic card.
To install WhatsApp on your computer, please do the following.
- Download BlueStacks Here.
- After downloading BlueStacks, double click on it.
- BlueStacks will now then start the installation process and download additional installation files. If you receive an error saying graphic card is not recognized, please download and install This BlueStacks Installation File Instead.
- After BlueStacks is installed, open it.
- BlueStacks will ask you to Enable App store.
- Add your existing Google account or create a new one.
- Sync your Google Account.
- You can now search for WhatsApp.
- Select WhatsApp messenger from the search result.
- Click Install to continue installing WhatsApp.
- Wait until WhatsApp is installed.
- After WhatsApp is installed, you may now open it in the Apps folder on your desktop.
- That's it, you can now register on WhatsApp using your mobile phone number.
Where can I download free BlueStacks_HD_AppPlayerPro_setup_0.7.3.766_REL?
I am using Window XP and want to install to my desktop computer an Android application.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
I want Hike or WhatsApp for Samsung Corby GTS3653. Can you give me that?
Please give me java apps for Samsung Corby GTS3653.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
There is no user reviews.