Install Odin3 and Root My Samsung Galaxy S3
Edited by Daniel, Eng, adennggo, Gun Sulthan and 7 others
We all know that technology is totally fast when changing it's phase, what is new today will become old tomorrow. If you have a new phone which is Samsung Galaxy or you just purchase a Samsung
Galaxy S3 and wants to play with? This article will help you on how you can root the phone for you to play and install some applications that requires root and to customize it. Upon rooting the phone, you can play with it and to maximize your phones capabilities. To start, check the steps below:
Rooting the phone will void your warranty from its manufacturer and to the store where you purchase it from, this may result to data loss and may also damage your phone if it is not done properly. I will not held any responsibilities if you encounter data loss or damage in your phone, do it "At Your Own Risk".
Things to do first
- 1Use you Samsung Kies in order for you to make a back up to a computer.Back up your phone data, if you have important contacts, documents and any other data.
- 2To download the ODIN v3.07, you may go to this LINKYou need to download ODIN v3.07 for you to use and root your device as this will be your utility to root the phone.
- 4You just need to plug it in the computer's USB port and let it do its thing as it will be automatic.Your phone drivers must be installed in your computer.
- 5Just go to your Settings then tap on About Device and tap the build number multiple times till you get a message and go back to to the previous menu and open the Developer option then check the USB debugging and exit.Your USB debugging on the phone must be enabled as a requirement to root your phone.
- 1After you download the ODIN v3.07, you need to install it on your computer and extract the CF-Auto-Root file.
Questions and Answers
Will these websites GTI9300 root method work on my GS3 variant?
I do not want to brick my phone and was wondering if this is a root for all method
Odin3, at least v3.07 or later, roots GTI9300 successfully. There is, however, always a risk involved, as there might be voided warranty and unexpected battery malfunction, for example. To check the version of Odin3, see the file that you download. It must be higher in version or equal to "Odin3_v3.07.exe". Download Odin3 from Download Web site.
How to install 5.0 Lollipop for Samsung GT-S7562?
How to install 5.0 Lollipop on Samsung GT-S7562. Please help me, current version is very working very slow. Thanking You
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.