Install Facebook on your Samsung Galaxy S5
Edited by Grimm, Margiebell, Eng
Hello everyone you are watching VisiHow. Today, we are going to show you how to download and install Facebook for your Android phone. First we are going to turn on our phone.
- 1It doesn't matter what version of Android you are running, or which model Android phone you have, whether it's a Samsung, or any of the hundred or so models of phones that Samsung has, or something like an HCT1, the Sony Xperia, etc, etc. Any phone that you have that is running an up to date version of Android, should be able to download and install Facebook. We can click on the Google Play Store, or we're going to tap on apps.Advertisement
- 5And, then it is going to take us to the page where we can install Facebook. So some people, quite a few people actually have been complaining about Facebook. People do love to complain. If you are a Facebook user, you need Facebook, sorry. And that's probably going to go with some complaints. Facebook has never cared in the past about that, so let's click on install.
- 7It's actually a larger download than I thought, 28.38 Mb, so basically 28.4 Mb. It's however, installing relatively quickly. Other users have also installed Skype, Messenger, we've already got videos on how to install Messenger. And we've got a video on how to install Skype. And, if you are interested, we have a video on how you can install Viber. Really, we can help you with installing enough applications on your phone that you'll never be able to get anything done and you'll just sit around chatting all day. So, this download is at 57%, we are going to go back to this in just a minute. Please bear with us, we may cut right to the install screen. That's fine, it's not a problem. We'll be right back.
- 11And Facebook is loading up. Now we've never used Facebook on this phone before, so it is apparently going to set up everything. Thus far, it is taking longer than any of our applications we've installed on the phone, to get set up and get situated. That may have something to do with our less than spectacular internet connection, but not sure. OK, there we go, VisiHow, and we'll just pop in our password.
- 12Logging in, and we're all set on Facebook. That's it folks, that's how you install Facebook on your Android phone. Thanks very much for using VisiHow, we hope we have been able to help you. If you have any questions or additional comments you would like to add, please let us know and we'll get those taken care of right away. Otherwise, have a great day, and make sure to check out our other videos.
Video: Install Facebook on your Samsung Galaxy S5
Categories : All About Samsung Galaxy S5
Recent edits by: Margiebell, Grimm