Install Clash of Clans on Your iPhone 6
Edited by Grimm, Leomar Umpad, Eng, Inukshuk and 1 other
You are watching VisiHow and today we are going to teach you how to Install the Clash of Clans game on your iPhone 6.
- 9Otherwise, you may end up accidentally giving away some of your own personal information, financial details, or other unpleasantness that you might not want to involved yourself with, simply because you tried to get around the game function or access something else that either was not there or should not have been there.
Video: Install Clash of Clans on Your iPhone 6
Questions and Answers
How to download com because it is in Chinese?
How to download com because it is in Chinese
First, change your phone language to English.
- 1Press the home button.
- 2Tap on "Settings". This is a cog-shaped icon on your home screen if you cannot find it.
- 3Tap on "General". This has a cog-shaped icon. It is the first word in the third subsection.
- 4Tap on "Language & Region". It is the last item in the sixth subsection.
- 5Tap on "iPhone Language". This is the first option.
- 6Tap on "English U.S.".
- 7You may wish to restart your phone. This will change the language for your App Store and all of the other applications.
Then, change the region in App Store.
- 1Tap the "App Store" icon on your iPhone. It has the letter A, and the icon is blue.
- 2Tap the "Featured" tab. It has a star, and it is in the lower-left corner.
- 3Scroll to the bottom of the screen.
- 4Tap on your email address and select the second option. It is "Sign Out".
- 5If you do not see your email address, then tap on the option in the biggest rectangle. It should be "Sign In".
- 6Choose "Use Existing Apple ID".
- 7Enter your credentials.
- 8Tap on your email address at the bottom again.
- 9Tap on the first option. It should be "View Apple ID".
- 10Enter your credentials if asked.
- 11Select the third option. It should be "Country/Region".
- 12Tap on the only button. It should be "Change Country or Region".
- 13Tap the "Store" menu and select your country.
- 14Tap on the "Next" button.
- 15Read all of the legal documents carefully and decide if you agree to them. Tap on "Agree" if you do.
If these tips did not work for you, then you may have an iPhone clone. Download iTunes, connect your phone to your computer, and launch iTunes to see if it accepts the phone. If it does not see the phone, then you have a fake iPhone.