Install CM10.2 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300
Edited by Mohsin, Charmed, Adrian Penaflor, Lynn and 18 others
Samsung released the Galaxy S3 in May of 2012, and as they promised, they have not forgotten one of their flagship devices. This model received all types of firmware updates along with some of the custom ROMs. In this article we will show you how to install CM10.2 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300
- 1 Things to Remember
- 2 Telecharger Android 4.3 SGS S3
- 3 Steps to install Android 4.3 CM10.2 On Galaxy S3 I9300
- 4 Questions and Answers
- 4.1 How to restore data after installation?
- 4.2 What Google Apps version should I download?
- 4.3 I don't know how to do the first step.
- 4.4 Hello Sir. Can I change my S3 IMEI code?
- 4.5 Please. I want an Android 4.3 ROM for Samsung S3?
- 4.6 Hi, I want to download firmware for Galaxy S3, but can't. Please help me?
- 4.7 I have innos i5, can I install Jellybean?
- 5 Comments
Things to Remember
- This tutorial is only for Galaxy S3, it will not work on other devices.
- This is a custom ROM, so proceed at your own risk.
- Your device must be rooted for it to work.
- CWM or any other custom recovery must be installed on your device.
Telecharger Android 4.3 SGS S3
The good thing about technology is that it often isn't restricted by boundaries. Whether you are an American or a Frenchman, whether you want to download Android 4.3 or télécharger Android 4.3 for your Samsung Galaxy S3, there will always be a way for you to accomplish your goal.
This VisiHow article is one way to do that. By following the steps in the ensuing sub-section, you will be able to télécharger and install Android 4.3 on your Samsung Galaxy S3.
Steps to install Android 4.3 CM10.2 On Galaxy S3 I9300
- 1Download Android 4.3 CM10.2 for Galaxy S3 I9300.Advertisement
- 3Connect your device to your PC using the original USB cable.
- 4Copy and paste the Android 4.3 CM10.2.zip file in the root of your SD card.
- 5Turn off your phone.
Questions and Answers
How to restore data after installation?
You can restore your data if you made a backup beforehand. To back up, follow the procedures below:
- Go to your Galaxy S3's Home screen.
- Tap on the Apps icon on the lower-right part of the screen, and this will take you to the Apps folder where all the installed applications on your phone are saved.
- From the Apps list, go to Settings (gear icon) and tap on it.
- From Settings, tap on the Backup and Reset option.
- From Backup and reset, tap on "Back Up My Data". This will enable backing up of your application data, passwords, settings and other important information.
- Tap on Add Account and add your Gmail account. This process will back up data from your Galaxy S3 to Google's server.
- Go back to the Backup and reset menu.
- Tap on Automatic Restore. This will enable automatic restoration of settings and data.
- You have successfully learned how to back up your data on Samsung Galaxy S3. The next time that you reinstall an application, all data and settings will be automatically restored.
What Google Apps version should I download?
Since you will be using Cyanogen Mod 10.2, then you may download Gapps" HERE. Take note that this file is only for Android versions 4.3 if you are using 4.2 versions and below, then you may try the list depending on your Android OS Version:
- Gapps for Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Gapps for Android 4.2.1 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Gapps for Android 4.1.1 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Gapps for Android 4.0.3 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
I don't know how to do the first step.
I will give you the simplest way to update your device to the latest Android Jelly Bean software. Just do the following:
Go to "Settings".
Go to "Update Device".
Go to "Update Firmware".
This will update your device's software.
Hello Sir. Can I change my S3 IMEI code?
Help me to change my S3 Samsung IMEI number
The IMEI number is like the social security number of your device. There will be no way to change this number legally, for by changing your IMEI number you will be taking the number off of another device that is clean.
I believe you are asking to do this because the device you have is blacklisted from being activated, meaning that by changing the IMEI number you will be able to activate this lost, stolen or blacklisted for non-payment device.
If you want help to get your device activated, contact the carrier and ask about the options you have in order to get the IMEI number unblocked so you can use the device.
Please. I want an Android 4.3 ROM for Samsung S3?
Hi Sir. Please help me!
Follow these steps:
- Download "Android 4.3 CM10.2 Nightly ROM".
- Download "Google Apps".
- Connect your Samsung S3 USB memory to your computer using the provided data cable.
- Copy the two files that you've downloaded above to your SD card. You have to make sure they aren't inside a folder, but in the SD card root instead.
- Shut down your phone and detach it from your computer.
- Put your phone into recovery mode by pressing the power and volume buttons at the same time.
- Select the ClockworkMod Recovery then select "wipe data/Factory Reset". You can use the power button to enter your choices.
- Select "wipe cache partition".
- Return to the main recovery screen and then install the zip file on your SD card.
- Once the installation has completed, go to "+++++Go Back+++++".
- Select "Reboot System Now".
Hi, I want to download firmware for Galaxy S3, but can't. Please help me?
Tell me a suitable link please. I have tried many links but no luck. Help me. My humble request to you.
There is a simpler way to download firmware to your device directly from your device causing you to not have to go online to download it from a computer or an unknown website. Below I will leave the steps that you can follow in order to be able to retrieve the firmware that is necessary for your device.
Follow these steps below in order to update your firmware:
-Go to Settings.
-Go to My Device.
-Tap on System Update.
-Tap on Update Firmware.
Your network will locate the available firmware for your device and download it successfully allowing you to be able to download the firmware to your device.
I have innos i5, can I install Jellybean?
Current OS Gingerbread. 4GB ROM. 512 RAM. 1GHz processor. China phone
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : Android
Recent edits by: DeleteQnA, VC, Nuance