Install Android 4.3 CM10.2 on Nexus 10
Edited by Saira, Lynn, Eng, Alma and 2 others
Android 4.3 has been released by Google, but only a few devices got the update, including some of the Nexus devices. Google has released the update of Android 4.3 for all the Nexus devices, but only in a few regions and there is no confirmed date for any region. But that won't stop all the developers to create customs ROMs based on Android 4.3, and the famous CyanogenMod team has also released the CM10.2 based on Android 4.3 for several devices. Nexus 10 is one of them, so in this article you can find help in installing the CM10.2 based on Android 4.3 on your Nexus 10, using Clockwork Mod Recovery
- 1Download CM10.2 for your Nexus 10. Advertisement
- 2Download Google Apps. Install Google Apps On Android DeviceAdvertisement
- 3Do not extract any of the above files.
- 4Now connect your Nexus 10 to your PC, using a USB cable.
- 5Copy and paste the downloaded files to the root of your SD card (not in any folder on your device).
- 6Disconnect the cable.
- 7Turn off your device.
- 8Now go into the recovery mode. Turn on your device by pressing and holding the power, volume up, and volume down buttons simultaneously.
- 13Navigate to the downloaded zip file and select it by pressing the power button.
- 14Confirm the installation on the next screen, and wait for it to finish.
- 16Repeat the above three steps to install Google Apps, but do not wipe the data and cache.
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- This process will wipe your app data, so proceed at your own risk.
- You are responsible for any damage that is caused to your phone during this process.
- Make sure that the battery is at 85 percent before you begin.
Categories : Android
Recent edits by: Dougie, Alma, Eng