Improve Your Cardiovascular Health with Aloe Vera Remedies
Edited by Richelle, Robbi, Lynn, Alma
Aloe vera has wide variety of beneficial health effects, but it's commonly known for treatment of topical skin diseases. Scientific studies have shown that Aloe Vera reduces cholesterol and regulates blood pressure. It stabilizes heart rhythm and reduces chest pain due to ischemia of the heart muscle, and generally improves body condition, and thus, offers prevention of risk of heart diseases. It promotes and improves your cardiovascular health.
Prevention of Atheromatous Heart Disease, Agarwal, O. P., Angiology, 1985, 36(8) 485-492.
How Can Aloe Vera Enhance Your Cardiovascular Health?
By using Aloe Vera, you are doing yourself a favor, inducing your blood with a natural non-sticky additive, making your blood flow smoothly. It lessens the viscosity, or "thickness", of your blood cells, giving your heart less pressure to pump the blood in you body system and capable of distributing oxygen to your different body organs.
You can improve your cardiovascular health by consuming Aloe Vera in the form of:
- Aloe vera pulp juice
- Whole leaf dried powder
- Whole leaf concentrate
- Aloe vera gel concentrate
- Aloe vera whole leaf freeze dried powder
- Aloe vera in soft gel capsules and Tablet as a supplement
- Aloe vera tea
- Dosage of Aloe Vera may vary, but the recommended dose for high cholesterol patients is 20 ml of Aloe Vera juice in a cup of water twice a day
- Different Aloe Vera products with different brands are available from the market and pharmacy. Always read the labels.
- Oral aloe has a laxative effect, containing compounds that may loosen stools and cause cramping and diarrhea. Aloe gel, for topical or oral use, should be free of anthraquinones, a substance that can be found in dye.
- High doses of oral aloe are dangerous. Prolonged and excessive use may increase the risk of colorectal cancer. Avoid oral aloe when you have intestinal problems, heart disease, hemorrhoids, kidney problems, diabetes, or electrolyte imbalances.
- If you are taking other prescription drugs, consult your doctor before you start using any aloe supplements. It may harm you when interactions occur with other medicines, such as diabetes drugs, heart drugs, laxatives, steroids, and licorice root.
- Aloe vera supplements are advised not be used by children and women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- There are also aloe injectables, but these should be avoided, especially for those cases of death of unknown circumstances have occurred.
There is no user reviews.
Categories : Physical Health
Recent edits by: Lynn, Robbi, Richelle