Edited by Rachitha Narendra, Eng, Maria Quinney, Jay
Questions and Answers
I want to connect my Nokia 215 to the internet via PC, but it is not supported in Nokia PC suite?
I want to connect my Nokia 215 to the internet via PC, but it is not supported in Nokia PC suite
You are correct that the Nokia 215 is not supported by Nokia PC Suite. There are still ways to connect it though. For VCF files:
- 1Backup your contacts and create a Contacts.vcf file.
- 2Change Contact.vhf to backup.that.
- 3Connect your phone to the PC.
- 4You will see two choices.
- 5Choose Mass Storage.
- 6Do not press DONE yet.
- 7A removable disk symbol will appear.
- 8Find the backup folder on the removable disk and transfer the backup file you created.
- 9Now you can select DONE.
- 10You can now from your phone choose Restore Contacts from within Settings.
Beyond that, you will not be able to connect to use the internet with the PC on the Nokia 215.
How to connect Lumia 630 with PC?
I want to use internet in my PC through my Nokia Lumia 630, but how can I use that?
As long as your Nokia Lumia 630 has Windows 8.1 or higher, you can follow the instructions on the main VisiHow article on the page to connect your Nokia to the PC to share internet. If you have any issues, consider using Tether-X which can be found in the Windows Store on your phone.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Maria Quinney, Eng, Rachitha Narendra