Perform a factory reset on Android Device
Edited by XaVXanDer, Eng, chan, bonnerivy and 10 others
Questions and Answers
I have a problem, my phone isn't starting, hangs on powered by Android?
Intex aqua ace, I have a problem, my phone isn't starting, hangs on powered by Android?
You will have to use computer to hard-reset your phone in the fastboot mode.
- 1Download and install the ADB Fastboot driver.
- 2Download and install ADB Fastboot Tools or the same tool from this location.
- 3Turn off your intex aqua ace.
- 4Press and hold volume down and power buttons at the same time until "Fastboot" appears on the screen.
- 5The driver that you have installed in the step 1 should find a new device.Connect your phone to the computer with the USB cable.
- 6Open the folder with extracted files from step 2 and double-click either "commandprompt.bat" or "START.cmd".
- 7Press "Enter".Type "fastboot -w".
- 8Press "Enter".Type "fastboot reboot".
My cellphone internet connection was working well before I connect it to WiFi, but suddenly it was turn off and then, it says my SD card has damage and can't connect to WiFi and mobile data anymore, though when I turn on the mobile data it has signal but when I browse to Google or any online gaming it says my mobile data is turn off
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Jay, Maria Quinney, DeleteQnA