Edited by Preethi, ASHOK KUMAR, Eng, kabilan and 16 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 I forgot my Microsoft Lumia 535 account password. I am unable to sign in. I can't download anything without this password?
- 1.2 I forgot my password and now the Lumia phone says try in 726153 minutes please help?
- 1.3 Windows application sir, how can I download Android applications on a Lumia 535?
- 1.4 Lumia 535 sign in problems & no Recovery of data?
- 2 Comments
- 3 User Reviews
Questions and Answers
I forgot my Microsoft Lumia 535 account password. I am unable to sign in. I can't download anything without this password?
I want to change my Microsoft password. How can I do that?
- 1Navigate to https://account.live.com/password/reset
- 2Click "I forgot my password".
- 3Click "Next".
- 4Enter your email address or your phone number associated with the account.
- 5Enter the characters you see into the text input box.
- 6Click "Next".
- 7Select the way by which to receive a security code, confirm it, and click "Next".
- 8Enter the code into the input box that you have received by email or phone and click "Next".
- 9Enter your new password and enter it once more in another input box. Click "Next". Your password will be changed.
- 10Wait for some time before logging in with your Microsoft account. Sometimes, a minute is enough.
I forgot my password and now the Lumia phone says try in 726153 minutes please help?
I have forgotten my password in a Microsoft phone please help. I have tried: So many times I tried. I think it was caused by: My phone was broken and display was gone so I went to phone shops for repair and the display was fixed but the password was incorrect
You will have to hard reset the device. When the screen was repaired, the shop should have hard reset the device for you. Do it now so that you can access the phone again. You will need to go through the steps of setting up all of your accounts all over again.
Windows application sir, how can I download Android applications on a Lumia 535?
Sir, how can I download Android applications on a Lumia 535
Log into your Nokia Account and your Windows/Microsoft Account. Then go to the Windows Store and choose which applications you would like to download.
Lumia 535 sign in problems & no Recovery of data?
My Lumia 535 is corrupted/frozen. I updated software, now I'm unable to sign in to my Outlook account and I want all my data to be recovered which was lost.
The data you lost when updating the software will not be able to be recovered. You basically performed a hard reset on the device which erased all data.
- 1Go to Settings and check Date and Time to see if they are correct.
- 2You need to set up your Microsoft Account again under Settings>Emails&Accounts.
- 3Follow the prompts and go through the verification process.
There is no user reviews.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Jay, DeleteQnA, khoula rai