Edited by JISHAN ALI, Eng, davidreed2010, tammy.dekeyser and 17 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 I reset my phone. I connected to the internet and trying to complete the requirements, but I can not log in my Google account?
- 1.2 Is there any solution to unlock HTC Desire 820 with or without factory reset?
- 1.3 Hello, I don't have the account information anymore. what can I do sir?
- 1.4 How to bypass FRP settings on honor enjoy?
- 2 Comments
- 3 User Reviews
Questions and Answers
I reset my phone. I connected to the internet and trying to complete the requirements, but I can not log in my Google account?
There is an option that 'This device is reset. To continue, sign in with Google account that was previously synced on this device'. Please help me out; I am worried a lot
There is no need to be worried. You can still recover your device through Google. The methods to do so are explained in the VisiHow article on this page. It may take a few attempts, but eventually, you will be able to sign into your device. If all else fails, you can find the Stock ROM for your device and flash your firmware which will allow you to log in with a new Google account.
Is there any solution to unlock HTC Desire 820 with or without factory reset?
Locked HTC Desire 820, forgot the pattern. Unable to open using forgot pattern Google sign in method. 1) Any way out to save data and unlock the phone? 2) If (1) not possible, way out to factory reset (Volume up or down key or both with power button not getting me to bootloader screen)? Please help, highly frustrated.
- 1Go to Settings.
- 2Select Security.
- 3Choose the Bypass lock screen on wake option.
- 1Use [ htc.com/hsm/ HTC Sync Manager] by installing this on your computer.
- 2Connect your phone to the computer and transfer files.
Option 3: Soft Reset:
- 1Press and hold Power and Volume + for 10 seconds until device restarts.
- 1Press and hold the Volume - and Power buttons.
- 2Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear.
- 3Release the Volume - and Power buttons.
- 4Navigate the menu using the Volume - button
- 5Select FACTORY RESET and then press the Power button to confirm.
Hello, I don't have the account information anymore. what can I do sir?
I am a phone repairer working on Tecno w3. I formatted this phone and while restarting, it is requesting for the previous synchronized Google account. I don't have the account information. what can I do sir? I will appreciate any help at all, thanks, Don.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
How to bypass FRP settings on honor enjoy?
I tried the regular bypassing method for this device, but it is of no use. Please help me out as my phone is locked and I cannot use It. I have tried: FRP bypass by OTG disk, and I think it was caused by: Unknown reset
If the FRP bypass is not working, then your best option is to download new Stock ROM onto the device. The Lollipop 5.1 versions require new Stock ROM to bypass the security. Most likely your update was the Lollipop, and this is the reason for your phone not unlocking.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: I want to recover my email and password on Google account
There is no user reviews.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Jay, DeleteQnA, VC