Q&A from the article:

Manage Contacts on Samsung Galaxy S4

Edited by SooziQu, Calob Horton, mumtaz, Eng and 13 others

Questions and Answers

I don't have import/export option in the contacts menu?

Can't move contacts between SIM and phone.

Unfortunately, you won't be able to transfer contacts from your phone to your SIM card; there is no import/export option in your contacts menu that will allow you to do this. You will have to create new contacts and save them to either your SIM card or your phone, depending on where you want those contacts.

Was this helpful? Yes | No| I need help

I have found a solution to a problem you couldn't solve previously?

If you can't find an Export/Import option in the Contacts menu of a Samsung S4 or S4 Mini (which means you can't import or export your contacts, e.g. SIM to phone etc.), then the reason is likely that the phone is in Easy Mode rather than Standard Mode. . . The solution is to revert to Standard Mode. Then more options become available in the Contacts menu, including Import/Export and Merge contacts etc. In your current article on this problem, you advised there is no solution but to re-type all contacts manually. Thankfully there is. It's an S4 Mini, but it also applies to S4 models. This is missing information to enhance the article

Was this helpful? Yes | No| I need help

VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.

The above questions are from the following wiki...
Manage Contacts on Samsung Galaxy S4

If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.


VisiHow welcomes all comments. If you do not want to be anonymous, register or log in. It is free.

Article Info


Recent edits by: Maria Quinney, Alma, donnaandcurt

Share this Article:

Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 10,636 times.


Thank Our Volunteer Authors.

Would you like to give back to the community by fixing a spelling mistake? Yes | No