Edited by spazza, Eng, ebonylanae92, Grimm and 11 others
Questions and Answers
The screen of my Galaxy S4 is broken, and I want to save my data to the PC (password required).
My screen shattered, and I cannot unlock my phone via Kies. Are there any thoughts or is it all lost?
You can perform one trick before you bring the smartphone to a service center, but the price of the trick may not be worth it. If you have the spare parts, however, you can perform it.
- 1Plug a mini-USB(male)-USB(female) mini-USB(male)-to-USB(female) adapter into the mini-USB port of your smartphone.
- 2Plug any hub into the USB(female).
- 3Plug a USB (not PS/2) computer mouse into a free USB port of the hub.
- 6Connect the other end of the MHL adapter to the HDMI input of any smart television set.
- 7Select the HDMI input for your smart television set.
- 8Use the mouse to control the cursor on the screen to unlock the device.
- 9Then, you can back up your data and perform other procedures before you replace the parts at a service center.
Categories : USE SAMSUNG GALAXY S4
Recent edits by: Maria Quinney, DeleteQnA, VisiHow