Edited by Diarra, Calob Horton, harrisstark, Eng and 14 others
1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 How do I reset my itel it5000 button phone to factory settings to remove my forgotten password?
- 1.2 I have an itel it1500, I have tried updating Google services but I can't get through, it denies quoting that my phone storage space is lower and unfortunately I can't even download social apps on play store, please can you assist me?
- 1.3 My itel has stopped to accept any application program so I tried to format my phone but still now it can't support any program. If I reset my mobile will that help. thank you?
- 1.4 itel IT 1500 Locked, debugging off, vol+power not working?
- 1.5 Any time I touch my itel 1403 phone triple times it bold the image, I want to remove it back to normal?
- 1.6 What is the universal code of k5160?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
I have an itel phone (not a smart phone), just a simple small 1 of buttons, but I had used a pin password to lock all its apps including calls, messages, etc. I forgot this password now I am confused on how to reset it. Thanks a lot for your help
If you can access your settings, you can disable the passlock to the phone. Beyond that you can try to hard reset the phone using the VisiHow article about the 1351E in the above answers. You should still have a volume control button on the side of the phone.
I am not able to update Google play services. I have tried: I haven't tried anything so far. I think it was caused by: I had forgotten my Google ID and I reset the phone
Go into your Settings and then Applications. Select each one and clear the cache then go back through to clear the data. In your Gallery, delete as many videos and images that you can. Back them up on a Cloud storage app if you want to keep them. Try to update Google Play now. Make sure that before you start this, you are signed into your Google Account on your phone.
My itel has stopped to accept any application program so I tried to format my phone but still now it can't support any program. If I reset my mobile will that help. thank you?
My itel has stopped to accept any application program so I tried to format my phone but still now it can't support any program. If I reset my mobile will that help. thank you
Yes, hard reset puts a phone back into the condition it was in when it left the factory. This should fix any errors. First, go into Settings to see if you are ready for an update because this can pause the issue.
itel IT 1500 Locked, debugging off, vol+power not working?
I am locked out of the phone. I was given that phone and I never thought of using it until today. There is pattern lock on and the giver doesn't remember it. Debugging is not activated either and when I reboot it with combination keys I just see the Android logo laid down with a red exclamation mark on it. Help me out, please
Follow the instructions on what to do once you get that image of the explanation point and the Android man. You need to still complete a few key instructions. You can read the instructions from the VisiHow QNA article posted in the above answers about the itel 1351E.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: Too many pattern attempts to unlock my itel 1400 phone
Any time I touch my itel 1403 phone triple times it bold the image, I want to remove it back to normal?
I do not want the triple touch function on my phone
To disable the triple tap zoom:
- 3Disable Magnification gestures.
What is the universal code of k5160?
When I turn on my phone with SIM card it only displays illegal use, phone will power off soon
Find your IMEI and use Sim Unlock to access your Huwaei as long as your phone is supported.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Maria, mahe, H_L