Edited by Jonathan V. Lomabao, Alma, Demie, Dougie and 26 others
1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 How to remove the black spot marks after chickenpox, and how long does it takes for them o completely fade away?
- 1.2 Contractubex can remove deep chickenpox marks?
- 1.3 How much time will these marks take to fade off? What should be the remedies for these chickenpox marks on face?
- 1.4 Dark spots due to chickenpox and pores in skin?
- 1.5 I feel very awkward of my chickenpox scars?
- 1.6 Why are all my chickenpox on my face pitted?
- 1.7 How to prevent pox spots easily without any side effects?
- 1.8 Are joint pain and body pain common during chickenpox?
- 1.9 How to get rid of the dark spots on my face especially in nose area?
- 1.10 Hi, I have black patches on my skin after I gave birth to my baby
- 1.11 Why did skin color change to very dry?
- 1.12 I don't know but I am suffering from it?
- 1.13 My scar's have lasted for for almost 10 years by mixing tomato and lemon can I get rid of them?
- 1.14 I had chickenpox scars for 10 years,what can I use to remove them completely?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
How to remove the black spot marks after chickenpox, and how long does it takes for them o completely fade away?
The length of time for the black spot marks caused by chickenpox to fade away on their own may range from a few weeks to several months, depending on your skin's natural ability to regenerate new skin shedding off the dark spots. There are ways to cause your skin to regenerate faster than normal. Conversely, the skin's natural regenerative properties can be disrupted by many factors like insufficient fluid in the body, bacteria or pathogens that are present in the spot marks, vitamins and mineral deficiencies, medical condition and much more. In regards to how to remove black spot marks, there are various ways for you to remove them properly. Below are some of the ways for you to quickly remove the black spot marks caused by chickenpox. For a more in-depth list, refer to our main article.
- Tomato and Lemon Juice. These fruits have natural bleaching properties which greatly reduce and diminish black spot marks. To use, simply apply a small amount using a cotton applicator (Q-tip). Apply the juices on the dark spots only and avoid touching the surrounding skin especially if you have a darker complexion. You don't want to bleach the surrounding skin.
- Aloe Vera. The Aloe Vera plant has one of the most effective natural remedies to remove black spots caused by chickenpox. Aloe vera efficiently nourishes the skin and enhances the regenerative properties of the skin. To use, simply apply the aloe Vera gel on your skin.
- Hydration. Drinking enough fluids (10 to 12 8 oz. glasses) will make your body properly hydrated, which also enhances the functions of the cells in the body.
- Vitamin E supplement. Vitamin E greatly enhances the ability of the skin to regenerate and efficiently makes it healthier. A daily vitamin E supplement will help you remove the dark spots on your skin.
Contractubex can remove deep chickenpox marks?
Contractubex is coined to be the top choice for physicians and patients alike as treatment of any type of scar formation for 50 years now. Chickenpox can leave behind deep atrophic scars which are similar with acne traces.
The use of Contractubex helps to effectively reduce the appearance of scars in a short period of time. This relatively improves overall skin elasticity, prevents exacerbation of scar formation, as well as reduces the itching, redness, and inflammation of the affected wound site. This works fairly best for new wounds. You just have to apply a small amount and massage onto the affected region of the skin for 3 to 4 times a day to achieve optimal and quick results. This is also effective for old wounds but it may take some time for the scars to diminish.
This is widely used for different types of scars brought about by acne, surgical operations, laser treatments, burns, cuts, lacerations, and chickenpox; to name some. More so, this is highly effective in boosting the healing capacity of the skin and in reducing the potential of having internal scars leaving it smooth and healthy.
How much time will these marks take to fade off? What should be the remedies for these chickenpox marks on face?
Hi, got some scars of chickenpox left on my face, they are a bit dark and today it is 10 days after I completely recovered from chickenpox. Please help me remove these marks from my face!
It can take up to 14 days before the chickenpox virus is completely out of your system but the marks left behind can take up to 2 or 3 months to go away in some people. Chickenpox manifests in different parts of the body at different stages so one part of the body will heal faster than another. For treatment of the marks you still have to try these remedies:
- Make a paste of equal amounts baking soda and water. Scrub the areas you are concerned with daily. This will aid in removing dead skin cells and balancing the PH of your skin
- Apply Calendula Oil to the area several times a day.
- Take the peel and juice of one lemon and heat on the stove with 2 cups Coconut Oil and 3 tablespoons of Vitamin E. Stir the mixture on low heat for 20 minutes then cover the pot and let it steep for 10 minutes. Strain the oil into a jar and store in the refrigerator. Apply the salve to your scars 3 to 5 times a day.
See more questions like this: How to remove chickenpox scar of almost 7 years such as atrophic scar?
Dark spots due to chickenpox and pores in skin?
I have been suffering from acne for 4 years, and it has all cleared up. Basically, I have used a lot of products remedies to fix this problem, due to which I have many pores and wrinkles on my face. 2 years ago I had gone through chickenpox which created a lot of dark spots on my face. I just want to get rid of it. I want my skin to be as flawless as it was earlier in my teenage years
Apply lemon juice and Vitamin E oil directly to the dark spots. You may have to adjust the amounts of lemon and oil because of the elasticity of your skin. Twice a week apply an Egg White Mask to your face. To make this mask you simply whisk an egg white until frothy and apply to your face. Wait about 30 minutes for the mask to firm up, then peel or wash off. Egg white will boost the collagen in your skin and help heal your scars. You can also add a bit of honey to the mask for even better results for the scar minimization.
I feel very awkward of my chickenpox scars?
I got chickenpox when I was 10 years old, all my chickenpox mark has been faded except 3 black spots on my nose. Those make me feel very awkward and lower my self-confidence. Kindly let me know some remedy to remove those scars.
Apply Cocoa Butter to the spots daily. Exfoliate your skin to remove dead skin cells each time you apply the cocoa butter for best results. Consistency is critical for this remedy to work. Each time you shower you will need to re apply the cocoa butter. You may also add a little lemon juice to the cocoa butter for quicker results however because this is on your nose, lemon juice can cause the sebaceous glands to go into overdrive and produce more oil.
Why are all my chickenpox on my face pitted?
Chickenpox rashes have many lesions and form at different stages. Chickenpox scars are usually atrophic or pitted because of the small, fluid or pus-filled blisters on the skin which make the chickenpox scars on your face to appear pitted or sunken. The small, fluid filled blisters (vesicles) will further develop into pus-filled blisters (pustules) then dry up or crust over. The formation of the sunken or pitted chickenpox scars on you face solely depends on how you manage your chickenpox. The pitting occurs because your body kills all the cells infected with Chickenpox. Your body then disposes of the dead cells. Chickenpox antiviral medicines will efficiently help in decreasing the severity of the chickenpox infection which also lessen the formation of pitted chickenpox scars on your face. The rationale behind it is that when you have a lesser viral infection on your body, your immune system can efficiently work in fighting off the infection and lessen the formation of the pus-filled blisters. The lesser the blister formation on the skin, the faster your skin's ability to regenerate. Another factor is your diet. There are fruits that have very potent antiviral properties like the papaya. Eating fruits that have antiviral properties will also help in reducing the formation of pitted scars caused by chickenpox. In regards to your query, all your chickenpox scars are pitted on your face primarily because you did not properly take any preventive and medical measures during your chickenpox period which caused your chickenpox viral infection to progress at full strength causing pitted scars.
How to prevent pox spots easily without any side effects?
I was attacked by chickenpox 1 and a half months ago, now I have some pox spots on my face. I am using 2 creams, names are clovate and spotclen by doctors advice, but the spots of my face are not removing. How can I remove the pox spots of my face fully without any side effects? Please help me with your kind advice
Make sure that you are applying the clovate cream at night for the best results from that cream. During the day you should apply Vitamin E to the area. Although creams like clovate are advertised to be fast, it still takes several weeks of consistent application for results to start to appear. The Vitamin E during the day will help in tandem with the clovate at night to speed up your results.
Are joint pain and body pain common during chickenpox?
My husband had chickenpox last month, It was severe and it got cured now. He had severe body pain and leg pain from few weeks and he went to the doctor and took a blood test and the doctor said everything is normal. After that he was OK. Since the day before yesterday, he is complaining about the pain in leg joints and arms, and he is having a lot of scars on his face please suggest me some remedies for this.
Shingles are the "adult chickenpox" and can be extremely painful for several weeks. Your husband may have what is called postherpetic neuralgia, which happens because damaged nerve fibers are sending mixed signals to the brain. To ease the pain make a Tumeric Tea. Add 1 tsp. of Turmeric to 1 cup of water or milk and boil as you would tea water. Drink the tea at least 4 times a day. Turmeric has anti-inflammatory agents and has been used for thousands of years as a natural pain manager. For your husband's scars, you should apply Vitamin E and Coconut Oil which will battle the virus as well as aid the skin in healing.
How to get rid of the dark spots on my face especially in nose area?
Had a big dark spot in my nose area and in my cheek. How can this be removed besides I'm an oily type skin and always got pimples even I am 37 years old. Please help me. Pimple scars are all over my face and added by this dark spot problem. Thank you for your time..
Oily skin is a sign of a higher acidic level present. You need to balance the PH levels of your skin before you can properly heal the scar damage. Twice a week cleanse your skin with a paste of equal amounts baking soda and water. Scrub in a circular motion and rinse with lukewarm water. Avoid bar face soap. It is tempting to use bar soap as immediately your skin no longer feels oily, however, in the long run, your skin will start to produce more oil to make up for the dryness. Instead, choose a face wash that has a balanced moisturizing result. Use Apple Cider Vinegar daily as a toner which will help with your PH and also starts to diminish your scars because of the acidic properties of the vinegar. Nightly apply Vitamin E and Cocoa Butter to your scars before bed.
Hi, I have black patches on my skin after I gave birth to my baby
My baby is 18 months old and still, my mask does not fade away. What should I do? Please help
Melasma or Pregnancy Mask can be removed with these steps:
- Grape Seed Oil. Use it in your diet as well as an oil carrier for facial serums
- Mix the juice of a lemon and honey in equal parts and 1 Tsp of Tumeric powder, and apply it to your face. Cover your face with a warm towel for 20 minutes and then wash your face as you normally would. Do this twice a week
- Moisturize your skin daily with Cocoa Butter
Using these tips will remove your pregnancy mask and your face will also be rejuvenated!
Why did skin color change to very dry?
After chickenpox my baby 5 years old, had her skin darken, with dry, black spots, a large amount of hair growth, black circles around the eye. I have tried: I applied/massage olive, almond, dry fruit mixed oil before bath, every day to my child.. I think it was caused by: Worrying about skin color dryness
Chickenpox wages a war on a child's skin basically. Your child's skin has been depleted from the battle and will need time to recover. Continue what you are doing with the oil massage as well as encourage her to drink water. Oatmeal can be ground up into a powdered form and added to her bath water to help soothe and hydrate her skin. Make sure the baths are lukewarm and hot water for long periods of time dries out the skin as well. You can add a little almond oil to the oatmeal bath water as well which will help soothe as well as hydrate.
I don't know but I am suffering from it?
I am suffering from it, can you give precautions
If you are suffering from Chickenpox please take these precautions to minimize scars:
- Do not itch! It is very tempting to scratch however it will cause damage in the long term
- Take Oatmeal Baths to not only ease the itchiness
- Apply Coconut Oil to help fight the virus
My scar's have lasted for for almost 10 years by mixing tomato and lemon can I get rid of them?
My scars have lasted like 10 years how can I get rid of them they are very dark on my face
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
I had chickenpox scars for 10 years,what can I use to remove them completely?
I had chickenpox when I was just 7 years old,now I'm 17 and it's still on my legs.Seeing the spots all over my body,make me have little or no self confident in my self and sometimes I think less of my self 😪. I see no changes on my skin for 10 years. I used vitamin E ,cocoa butter and so on but still no changes. I have tried: Cocoa butter lotion,Vitamin E, (mineral oil) ,lime juice and tomatoes. I think it was caused by: I don't use them (the products ) regularly,because every time I try and it don't work I get mad and stop .
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : Chickenpox
Recent edits by: tanveer singh, Jay, Sourav Gupta