Edited by Bernadette Cruz, Eng, VisiHow, Yvonne Velarde and 7 others
Questions and Answers
Want is the software for PC file name and URL?
I can't get the right file for formatting the Android phones which can easily format all Android phones
- 1Download the latest Java first (optional).
- 2You can get Android Studio, which has Android Software Development Kit that you need.
- 3After installing Android Studio, you will have the "SDK" folder, to which you need to set your path. You can do it by pressing the Windows and "Pause - Break" buttons. Then, click "Advanced system settings". in the System Properties window, click "Environment Variables". Click "Path" and "Edit" in "System Variables". Move to the end of the line, add a semicolon and write the path to the SDK folder. For example, "C:\Users\John Smith\AppData\Local\Android\sdk" (the path is shown during installation, but you can search for the "SDK" folder on your PC too). Click "OK" to apply the changes.
- 4Turn on your Android smartphone and connect it to a USB port with the original USB cable.
- 5Now, open Command Prompt on your computer by pressing the Windows key and typing "cmd". When you see "Command Prompt" or "cmd.exe", right-click it. Select "Run as administrator".
- 6Then, type "ADB shell" and press "Enter". Then, type "--wipe_data" to attempt to restore any Android device to its factory settings.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: My cell is restarting again and again?
There is no user reviews.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Maria Quinney, DeleteQnA, Richard