Edited by Bernadette Cruz, Eng, VisiHow, Yvonne Velarde and 5 others
Questions and Answers
How to reformat smartphone because it says you can safely remove the SD card?
I cannot see the photos. I have tried: I go to settings but I did not find it there, so I tried the backup and restore but it did not solve my problem at all because it made no effect. I think it was caused by: Thursday morning my classmate borrowed my phone it was fully charged, she opened her account on Facebook and when she returned my phone to me, it got 27% only, that is the beginning, I don't know the reason why!
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Want is the software for PC file name and URL?
I can't get the right file for formatting the Android phones which can easily format all Android phones
- 1Download the latest Java first (optional).
- 2You can get Android Studio, which has Android Software Development Kit that you need.
- 3After installing Android Studio, you will have the "SDK" folder, to which you need to set your path. You can do it by pressing the Windows and "Pause - Break" buttons. Then, click "Advanced system settings". in the System Properties window, click "Environment Variables". Click "Path" and "Edit" in "System Variables". Move to the end of the line, add a semicolon and write the path to the SDK folder. For example, "C:\Users\John Smith\AppData\Local\Android\sdk" (the path is shown during installation, but you can search for the "SDK" folder on your PC too). Click "OK" to apply the changes.
- 4Turn on your Android smartphone and connect it to a USB port with the original USB cable.
- 5Now, open Command Prompt on your computer by pressing the Windows key and typing "cmd". When you see "Command Prompt" or "cmd.exe", right-click it. Select "Run as administrator".
- 6Then, type "ADB shell" and press "Enter". Then, type "--wipe_data" to attempt to restore any Android device to its factory settings.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: My cell is restarting again and again?
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Richard, irish jean llagas, Alma