Edited by Melsan, Doug Collins, VisiHow, raunak and 1 other
Questions and Answers
How to open password of my g-tab?
It is very hard please help me
It seems that you forgot your password for your g-tab. When you say password, I believe that you are referring to password to unlock the home screen. If you forgot the password and wants to recover it, you can simply tap on forgot password then enter your email address to receive an email from the Tablet with your correct password to unlock.
In case that the forgot password is not applicable for you. You have another option to open the Tablet again but this would be a reset that all of your data will be deleted. To get them back is by doing restore if you made a back up.
Here is how you reset the g-tab:
1. Turn off the Tablet
2. Go to your computer then go to the link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=861950
3. Go to this website and download https://www.dropbox.com/s/wrcd87u1iy31u4e the appropriate files. Download the following:
If you have Linux, download: nvflash_linux_2010110500.tar.gz
4. Extract or unzip the files you have downloaded from the link that was given then copy those and saved to your desktop screen for easy access. Create a folder and name it to the name you want and paste the files there. If you are using Windows computer, you need to install an APX-Specific USB driver from this link: http://www.adventcomputers.co.uk/product-download-select/285
5. Connect you G-tab to your computer via USB cord while it is turn off. Then press and Volume down and power until it boots up.
6. Now, open the folder where you pasted all the extracted files and run the executable file of nvflash_gtablet.bat You will see there a DOS window on screen and it will start processing the reset or re-flash of the Tablet and what you need to do is to wait till it is done. If you check the Tablet's screen, it will have a message that is saying entering NvFlash recovery mode
7. Once it is done, it will ask you to press enter or any buttons on your computer then press any and the Tablet will start reboot it self and start configuring the Tablet like a brand new purchased unit.
It look like you have exceeded the number of wrong passwords to enter. You could try entering your Gmail account and password but make sure that you are connected to the internet via WiFi. If not, you will have to do a Factory Reset. In order to do a Hard Reset on your G-tab, you will need to do the following:
NOTE: This will delete all user data and apps
- turn off the tab
- press and hold:
volume up (+)
- wait for the menu to show up
- choose wipe data/Factory Reset
- choose yes--delete all user data
- choose reboot now
If for some reason that you cannot perform a Hard Reset on your tab, I suggest you send it to an accredited service center or technician.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: raunak, VisiHow, Doug Collins